⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame man. After months without football, it was a blessing just to see that boy Thiago touch the ball last week.

We're probably gonna see an uptick in muscle injuries across all leagues that choose to resume and finish their seasons.

Did any Bundesliga coaches even utilize the 4+ sub that was allowed last weekend?

Agreed. It's bound to happen without a lack of a true preseason/training camp with a break as long as we just had. Nearly 3 months off and only 1 full week of training camp then straight into league matches? :smh:

Regarding the subs, that's a good question. I watched a couple matches and didn't see anyone utilize it, but I'm sure it will be in the coming weeks. All the clubs are about to be playing a match every 3-4 days after this weekend

Agreed. It's bound to happen without a lack of a true preseason/training camp with a break as long as we just had. Nearly 3 months off and only 1 full week of training camp then straight into league matches? :smh:

Regarding the subs, that's a good question. I watched a couple matches and didn't see anyone utilize it, but I'm sure it will be in the coming weeks. All the clubs are about to be playing a match every 3-4 days after this weekend

Oh geez

One week of training camp isn't enough.

How is weather for Germany in June & July? I hope it isn't too warm

Oh geez

One week of training camp isn't enough.

How is weather for Germany in June & July? I hope it isn't too warm

100% not enough. This whole thing has been a mess. I just looked and it's not bad. Around 70-75 for June/July.

N'Golo Kante is prepared to miss the rest of the season, if it resumes, amid fears over returning to Chelsea training due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The France international has been given permission to train at home and he has the full support of manager Frank Lampard and the club's board.

Kante collapsed during training camp under Conte. Lost his brother to heart attack before World Cup. I don't blame Kante tho

:smh:

1590170857788.jpeg

Please tell me this is a third kit. Next season has to be the worst season for kits in European club football I remember. Like everyone figured “season might get screwed bc corona so let’s not waste our good ideas.”

this looks like an attempt to cater to hypebeasts. At least PSG did it in a cool way, branding with Jordan and putting out all that apparel. This is just weak. And also doesn’t fit at all with what Real Madrid stands for and represents.

Last edited:
DACDFCF8-D1EE-4A62-A0CF-ED0E291A6A0D.jpeg

“burn it”

side note but KG was harsh here on Craig :lol: Dude just mad he didn’t have the drip to pull off the fits like Craig :pimp:

That kit is so bad, the only good thing can from it is the backlash will lead to a fire 21-22 kit, seriously white + accent colors that flow well together ain't that hard.

Please tell me this is a third kit. Next season has to be the worst season for kits in European club football I remember. Like everyone figured “season might get screwed bc corona so let’s not waste our good ideas.”

this looks like an attempt to cater to hypebeasts. At least PSG did it in a cool way, branding with Jordan and putting out all that apparel. This is just weak. And also doesn’t fit at all with what Real Madrid stands for and represents.

That’s your home kit bro

Barbers REALLY REALLY should be paid more because if Sane and Aubamayeng have hid their hairlines this much, the barbers deserve millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom