⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So that makes it Spain,Italy and the UK giving the all clear to restart their seasons in the coming weeks...

Wonder if that's gonna help the French clubs like OL that are suing Ligue 1 for ending the season with their cases :lol:

Speaking of, the French PM just announced...

What a mess :rofl: :rofl:

If Italy and Spain are starting back up, there’s an argument that every league cancellation in Europe was premature and unnecessary.

If Italy and Spain are starting back up, there’s an argument that every league cancellation in Europe was premature and unnecessary.
Possibly but I don’t blame em for airing on the side of caution given the circumstances. Also a part of me still think it’s unfair to the players and staff but I just hope everyone gonna be aight at this point.

some more info on how Italy gonna do this

No surprise, the FFF has been getting hammered in France for seemingly being the only major UEFA league to call the season off. He's calling on the government to reverse the federations decision :lol:

Going to need Flo to ruin his relationship with Bayern over Davies in a few years

There were reports of you guys sniffing around a few weeks ago and literally a few days later, Bayern announced they extended him :lol:

You guys already have Achraf though...

No surprise, the FFF has been getting hammered in France for seemingly being the only major UEFA league to call the season off. He's calling on the government to reverse the federations decision :lol:

There were reports of you guys sniffing around a few weeks ago and literally a few days later, Bayern announced they extended him :lol:

You guys already have Achraf though...

Need Florenthanos to collect all the infinity gems. Honestly though we’re pretty solid there with Mendy and Reguilon. But Davies is a match changer.

That said, I’d rather have a player of his quality at CB with Ramos up there in age. Not sure if Militao will be that dude.

He’s right though. FFF surrendered to the virus while every other major European league stuck it out. France gonna France no matter if it’s 1940 or 2020 🤷‍♂️

Going to need Flo to ruin his relationship with Bayern over Davies in a few years

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what happens with these all the new kits and the season restarting. Liverpool have to the wear the Nike one because that have a set date in their contract

He's gotta be juicing right? These pics are both from this season...Pre corona break and post corona break :lol:

A lot of these footballers coming back from covid break looking ripped

I’d advise my fellow poc living in ‘Murica to not buy this jersey, unless they want Karen to potentially call a hit on them via 911. But thankfully it’s trash enough that nobody will be buying it unless it’s on supersale and for Halloween they want to dress up as Arsenal FC butchered by the Kroenkes.

First pic is the 18-19 kit, notice the Navy trim,
Second pic is 19-20 kit with the stadium exterior design

He still got brolic tho

Good eye! Yeah he did. When flick took over, he told goretzka that if he wants to play for him/bayern he would have to bulk up and become a strong B2B midfielder. Dude definitely listened :lol:

Wow, never heard this part of the story til today. Really shameful and embarrassing from the whitecaps :smh: Quoted the main part below for those that don't wanna read it all. Bayern had to give phonzie's family 1.3 mill to make him whole for an MLS rule that vancouver didn't wanna follow. goddamn

But when it came down to the final negotiations, the Whitecaps got greedy and almost threw a wrench into the works.

Bayern had negotiated a transfer fee of €11.3 million with the Whitecaps, and only the final personal terms needed to be worked out with Davies. By the rules of the MLS CBA, 10% of the transfer fee of any player being transferred outside the league is to be given to the player. At the final negotiation session in Vancouver, with all parties present, the Whitecaps refused to complete the deal unless Davies agreed to waive his part of the fee. The negotiations broke down and the session ended for the day.

The next day Hasan Salihamidžić and head of recruitment Marco Neppe returned having put together a new package with increased payments that would make Davies whole for the amount that the Whitecaps were effectively extorting from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom