⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh-emmmm..........

Black Delegation - Is Ronaldo Jr allowed to have dreads? Does little man get a pass because he may be Black? (Even tho We’ll never F’in know :lol:)

D9FEC43C-CAB6-472B-8A62-F4CA1D1A1299.jpeg

0516733E-0350-4009-AB3F-62118B590879.jpeg

I wonder what happens with these all the new kits and the season restarting. Liverpool have to the wear the Nike one because that have a set date in their contract

I feel like clubs regularly debut next’s season’s kit in the last few games of the current season.

Being an avid lifter and footballer...i am the first person to guess Roids when a player looks too big (yeah looking at you Adama). But with Corona if Goretzka was lifting a lot and not running a ton i could see him bulking up a bit. If he doesn't come down a little bit after all the running i will have suspicion.

But i don't think Lewa is roiding and he is a good mix of size and speed. So maybe Bayern have a good regime for that mix. In reality when you see these players no matter how cut up they look they really aren't massive in size compared to even amateur body builders. Except for Adama...that man is insane

i don’t think it’s roids. The players aren’t actually big. Just big in comparison to other football players. If you were to sit goretzka or Ramos next to any other professional athlete he would look small in comparison. My guess is they put on muscle during offseason but all the running they do every day loses their gains they made. It’s gotta be hard to keep the muscle on when you run over 10 miles a day ...except hazard who hasn’t ran since his old Chelsea days

i don’t think it’s roids. The players aren’t actually big. Just big in comparison to other football players. If you were to sit goretzka or Ramos next to any other professional athlete he would look small in comparison. My guess is they put on muscle during offseason but all the running they do every day loses their gains they made. It’s gotta be hard to keep the muscle on when you run over 10 miles a day ...except hazard who hasn’t ran since his old Chelsea days

I don’t know man. Ronnie is 6’2”. You put him next to a pro point guard, cornerback, or wide receiver that’s the same height, I bet that their builds would be similar. Obviously, he would look small next to a linebacker, but those aren’t “speed” guys.

Sounding like the NFL with the unfounded optimism :lol:

If the next season starts on schedule,that would be in late August when I highly doubt large public gatherings are gonna be allowed again by then

French media haven't been taking the news of the other leagues restarting well

IMG_20200529_095045.jpg

'Like some idiots/fools?'

:lol: :lol:
the only way we will know if this was a good idea or not is to see after all this is over.
but imo...they aren't to blame. them being safe and protecting people will never be the wrong decision.
especially when people are dying everyday.

I don’t know man. Ronnie is 6’2”. You put him next to a pro point guard, cornerback, or wide receiver that’s the same height, I bet that their builds would be similar. Obviously, he would look small next to a linebacker, but those aren’t “speed” guys.
hes only 187 lbs. cr7 is comparable to other sport's athletes though but that doesn't make him n roids by any means.
that just shows how attainable it is.

This might sound crazy, but I think Poch should go to Dortmund. I feel like it's a match made in heaven for both sides. Supposedly he was already learning German because he thought he might get the Bayern job. They have one of the best developmental programs for young talent and he is a great manager at grooming talent. With their scouting ability and his managing ability to grow young talent, I could see him turning them into a club that wins and is able to keep their players vs just developing them, selling and finding more young talent. It seems like all they're missing is that one manager since Klopp left and imo he could be an ideal fit.

My guess is they put on muscle during offseason but all the running they do every day loses their gains they made. It’s gotta be hard to keep the muscle on when you run over 10 miles a day

Correct...

The offseason is when the heavy weight lifting goes on in order to bulk up for the season. It's hard to maintain those gains with the amount of calories burned thru all that cardio.

French media haven't been taking the news of the other leagues restarting well

IMG_20200529_095045.jpg

'Like some idiots/fools?'

:lol: :lol:

Speaking of French football and obnoxiously relating it to my vain Portuguese self - Renato Sanches had a great season. Was voted to the leagues top XI.

Maybe Sanches is finally coming good? I’m happy for dude, been a lot of ups and downs.

The Costa news isn't too surprising seeing how hard the Spanish gov has gone after other players over taxes like Ron and Messi :lol:, doubt he spends any time in jail at all.

Now I can't get over the story of that Slovenian UCL ref allegedly tricking hard and moving weight on the side in Bosnia that mastamind89 mastamind89 posted :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

**** is right of a movie or premium drama man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom