⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea these squads still competing for the UCL are gonna be at quite some disadvantage if it restarts before some of these leagues wrap up their seasons.

Especially if their league positions haven't been settled yet and they have to play starters during league matches. Starting up again in late July/early August makes the most sense especially with the plans being floated around of wrapping up knockout rounds within 1 week.

The eventual winners are gonna be dead tired though if the new league seasons end up all starting on time near the end of August as rumored.

In other,more silly news...

Basically claims that Sancho wants to leave and return to England this summer. They say a contract extension untill 2022 isn't even an option for his camp and that they're not speaking with the club at all about renewing...

Mainly posting that source since Dortmunds official account seems to be following them :lol:, might be legit

You know what to do Ed :nerd: :nerd:

giphy.gif

Bundesliga will be done at the end of June, so the clubs still in CL will have to go back into a training camp with 1-2 months of no matches straight into CL knockout matches.

I'd say the pandemic showed us that a majority of these values are complete BS when clubs are saying they can't pay workers wages etc for a month :lol:

Replying without reading further down the thread, but importantly, Club Value =/= liquidity.

Wow, never heard this part of the story til today. Really shameful and embarrassing from the whitecaps :smh: Quoted the main part below for those that don't wanna read it all. Bayern had to give phonzie's family 1.3 mill to make him whole for an MLS rule that vancouver didn't wanna follow. goddamn

Wow, that is scummy. Good on Bayern.

Last edited:
Simz is a beast too :pimp: :pimp:

Her and Rapsody are my fav female rappers out right now

Nadia Rose is cool too when it comes to British MC's

I don’t know man. Ronnie is 6’2”. You put him next to a pro point guard, cornerback, or wide receiver that’s the same height, I bet that their builds would be similar. Obviously, he would look small next to a linebacker, but those aren’t “speed” guys.

Idk you look at any pic of Ronaldo with his shirt off, the body composition is completely different compared to a CB or WR, or even the average American who's serious about their physique.

Ronaldo's upper body mass is almost entirely held in the abdomen and thorax with very little muscle mass distributed across the arms, shoulders and chest.

Ronnnie also looks bigger than he is those areas he doesn't target because his body fat % is almost inhumanly low, even for a pro athlete.

In street clothes Ronaldo would look like a regular slim guy.

The Adidas Tech Fleece for next season, I’m sure the other teams will have the same template. ( I know it has a name but I call it the Adidas Tech Fleece :lol: )

1590796918756.jpeg

1590796962641.jpeg

The Adidas Tech Fleece for next season, I’m sure the other teams will have the same template. ( I know it has a name but I call it the Adidas Tech Fleece :lol: )

1590796918756.jpeg

1590796962641.jpeg

It's called ZNE haha but wtf is that. Did adidas furlough all their football designers due to covid or what? Good god

If i were a betting man, i'd put money on one of these German clubs winning the CL

they have the advantage when it comes to form and fitness since they were the first league to start again

The man Dave killed this. I don’t know British rap but I know Dave. This performance was amazing. Especially now, with what America is going thru.

If it's like that juve one with red instead of black, hell no :lol: The black team issue one they've been wearing this year with the throwback crest is so dope. Too bad it's not for sale anywhere.

1590799673324.png

Damn is it gone now? When the anniversary collection first dropped that jacket was available for purchase (without sponsor). I slept on it because I didn't know what size to order and didn't feel like ordering both a M and L. I have a buddy that works for Bayern, I'll see if he can track some down.

Damn is it gone now? When the anniversary collection first dropped that jacket was available for purchase (without sponsor). I slept on it because I didn't know what size to order and didn't feel like ordering both a M and L. I have a buddy that works for Bayern, I'll see if he can track some down.

They actually sold this? I never saw it. I'd love to have one with the sponsors, but without would do haha. Please let me know if your boy can get them. The sizing should be the same as all the other bayern ZNE jackets. I'm 6' 1" 170 and the medium is perfect on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom