⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just heard the Wolves players yelling in some Portuguese-Spanish towards each other.

We’ve got to be the only team in the EPL who don’t speak English towards each other on the pitch :lol:

Middle Finger to Brexit!! :lol:

Meh whatever....

Tied with United for 5th.... and Chelsea are finally starting to drop points....

I’ll reluctantly take it....

The PL been on fire with goal scorers this year. It's like no one is playing any real defense.
**** is so wide open. I love seeing teams going for it despite the opposition.

No idea, half of that has to be fake. But right now I could care less :lol:

Yo Traore gotta be the fastest guy on FIFA right? I don’t there is anyone faster than him.
I barely play video games, so I had to go and check the FIFA 20 ratings and you're right.

Off the top of my head I would have said

Traore
Coman
Gnabry
Sané
Aubameyang

This is easily googlable information that you’re curious about :lol:

just search for pace though bc it averages sprint speed and acceleration

This is easily googlable information that you’re curious about :lol:

just search for pace though bc it averages sprint speed and acceleration

I don’t feel like it, plus it turned out to be who “we think”are the fastest players convo. I thought Louie’s list was good minus a few.

So F FIFA. Neymar is probably still the fastest player like last year :lol:

Vinicius, Varane, Daniel James, Son

This makes sense except Diego Costa

I think Nacho was clocked as one of the fastest players at RM, it's not something I really seen from him

For those who missed one of the nastiest backheels

🔥🔥..Whole build up to the goal was nice, those 1-2s and runs :smokin

I haven’t been able to watch too much CL so far so I’ve only been watching arsenal games .. that goal got me like
E28CBB57-419B-4F94-B18E-54B93502AFE5.gif

must be nice to actually play good football :frown: :frown:

This all goes back to my point idk how Adama or Iñaki haven’t been utilized by Spain. They gotta have one of the slowest teams amongst the top ranked teams in the world. And Iñaki has 1 senior cap and Adama has been called up just once. It really does make you think “racism”.

He didn’t even mention money at all in those quotes that’s not what he was talking about. So it’s stupid and lazy journalism for ESPN to pull up net spend figures when that wasnt the topic of discussion or the point being made. Before he was mentioning style of Play and mentality stuff. And right now that’s a fair critique of this squad so far this season. They look complacent and he’s saying at this moment you can’t expect to compete at the level we are expected to if we are playing complacent (injuries aside) against other clubs with aspiration too. Like it’s not an insane point to make and is a fair critique of how the sqaud has been playing this season.

He didn’t even mention money at all in those quotes that’s not what he was talking about. So it’s stupid and lazy journalism for ESPN to pull up net spend figures when that wasnt the topic of discussion or the point being made. Before he was mentioning style of Play and mentality stuff. And right now that’s a fair critique of this squad so far this season. They look complacent and he’s saying at this moment you can’t expect to compete at the level we are expected to if we are playing complacent (injuries aside) against other clubs with aspiration too. Like it’s not an insane point to make and is a fair critique of how the sqaud has been playing this season.

Fair play.... but he mentioned United....United :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom