⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just getting ready to call Arsenal trash and they wanna start winning smh.

AFTV gonna be weak.

Arsenal at home to ManCity next. If they won Pep will be on full tilt mode. Highly entertaining

Got home just in time to see that third goal...

Mandem were hype celebrating with Aubameyang :pimp:

Gunners winless streak continues in 30 mins :pimp:
this post didn't age well...

Who in SoFlo pulling up to Da Prem fanfest this weekend? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
My job's holiday party is on the 14th, i would like to go sunday but I know if i get lit that night, i'm not waking up in time to go

We played awful again for 60 minutes, but good on the boys to fight back, especially away. Hopefully this reignites some confidence in the team, particularly Pepe the way he worked his goal in. I wouldn't bet on a back to back w against an angry Pep but hopefully this second half means the players are starting to find some chemistry

Where them haters at now

ELYLZ9RWsAEyiOO

That’s dope about CR7s kid. He’s his oldest and was supposedly conceived from a one night stand with a waitress in NY. Goes without saying that the CR7 genetics and amazing training he has are at play. I’m also interested in seeing what Ronaldo’s kids that he planned for turn out like. He had twins with a surrogate from a frozen egg and knowing the CR7 personality type he probably had the donor meticulously selected. And his last child was born very soon after with Georgina.

Other thing to add with CRJr is that CR7 seems like a really good pops too (has a great track record/big heart for kids) so getting good parenting I’d think helps in his development. And final note but maybe it’s because many athletes set a low bar, but it’s cool that Ronaldo not only claimed the kid from a one night stand but also named him after himself and is bringing him up with mad love instead of spite and resentment, having him by his side at all major footy events.

Last edited:
That’s dope about CR7s kid. He’s his oldest and was supposedly conceived from a one night stand with a waitress in NY. Goes without saying that the CR7 genetics and amazing training he has are at play. I’m also interested in seeing what Ronaldo’s kids that he planned for turn out like. He had twins with a surrogate from a frozen embryo and knowing the CR7 personality type he probably had the donor meticulously selected. And his last child was born very soon after with Georgina.

Other thing to add with CRJr is that CR7 seems like a really good pops too (has a great track record/big heart for kids) so getting good parenting I’d think helps in his development. And final note but maybe it’s because many athletes set a low bar, but it’s cool that Ronaldo not only claimed the kid from a one night stand but also named him after himself and is bringing him up with mad love instead of spite and resentment, having him by his side at all major footy events.

Yea those CR7 genetics will come in handy, he has potential for sure.

I always found it odd that since the beginning of football, the sons of most great players never became great. Not one. Just proves how rare talent is.

Lil Ronnie has the best chance due to his genetics, genetics have always separated Ronaldo from other greats. But who knows, genetics are random sometimes especially in my family.

Yea those CR7 genetics will come in handy, he has potential for sure.

I always found it odd that since the beginning of football, the sons of most great players never became great. Not one. Just proves how rare talent is.

Lil Ronnie has the best chance due to his genetics, genetics have always separated Ronaldo from other greats. But who knows, genetics are random sometimes especially in my family.

After this and the bicycle kick I’m intrigued about Marcelo’s kid

Apparently there’s a joga bonito gene :lol: and he seems to get his dad’s cool vibe/personality

Just speculating here but it’s crazy how much bigger he is than the other dudes because Marcelo isn’t a big guy, maybe because Marcelo himself was poor and not eating good growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom