⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta fake that ****, a little 1-2 step, then let her do the rest

My boy says **** all that rubbing knees BS, and he'd rather go to Caribbean parties to wine on some bad tings.

And he's right, cause you don't even have to move your feet like that. All you gotta do is get your waist to match her rhythm and you good.

It's why i like going to carnival, it's a straight free for all. As soon as you see gyal buss a wine, just get behind it :pimp:

ShoddyOldfashionedHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

I’m reading up on Carlo. So disrespectful. He has a nack for winning championships, not so much the league trophy(if you guys recall). They needed him to get out of the UCL group stages and axed him as we can see.

Gattuso is already in talks to replace him at Napoli. Apparently anything less than second or third place is an instant failure to Napoli and right now there at 7th. Inter has taken their spot as a prime 1st-2nd but this is warrants this behaviour

The dressing room there feel the same way not liking Carlo here in a counter attack

Mario Rui always gives his heart 110% which is him in this clip.

ancelotti to everton makes sense to me but ancelotti to arsenal doesn't make any sense to me

good guy RM

Real Madrid paid Lens a bonus they didn't have to for Varane After his third Champions League
Los Blancos paid ten million euros for the centre-back in 2011 and his deal stipulated that the Spaniards would pay Lens a bonus for up to two Champions League successes. Madrid went on to do so after lifting the trophy in Lisbon and Milan in 2014 and 2016 respectively with Varane amongst their ranks.
Yet, when Varane won his third European Cup for Madrid in Cardiff against Juventus, Lens president Martel revealed how the club ended up paying the bonus again.
"The third year, there was no bonus but I sent an email to Real Madrid.
"I wrote something like: 'I know the contract says it doesn't...'," he explained to RMC Sports.
"I sent it and they paid me, that is class," concluded the president of Lens.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there have been a few players RM have gotten with release clauses that they paid a higher amount for to keep a respectful relationship

Last edited:
Everyday I read how Tuchel, coddling Neymar & PSG management's previous **** ups are pushing Mbappe away

The table is being set

Everyday I read how Tuchel, coddling Neymar & PSG management's previous **** ups are pushing Mbappe away

The table is being set

He’ll have 2 years left on his contract this upcoming summer. I think it either gets done summer 21 at a relative bargain, or 22 on a free. I’m good with either. Don’t see it happening this summer though since PSG will understandably demand a record fee.

Hopefully Jovic gets going with a goal or two and Brugge’s drunken master Ronaldo isn’t up to his antics again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom