⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think I've ever seen him out wide with Leipzig or Germany, his game seems to be tailor made for playing centrally up top.

Could be a nasty partnership though if Frank found a way to play both of them up top together or have one of them on as a second striker just behind the other while Ziyech and CHO/Pulisic (or Willian/Perdro?) occupy the wings

Don't think I've ever seen him out wide with Leipzig or Germany, his game seems to be tailor made for playing centrally up top.

Could be a nasty partnership though if Frank found a way to play both of them up top together or have one of them on as a second striker just behind the other while Ziyech and CHO/Pulisic (or Willian/Perdro?) occupy the wings

Pedro confirmed he will be leaving Chelsea when his contract expires this season. Still uncertain about Willian

Lol Chelsea once again screwing their academy kids.

That's why I asked if Werner can play wing :lol:

Pipita lookin thicc :evil:
B72E9147-A32D-4249-88AF-D5A1AC1DA90C.jpeg

Time to burn off all those alfajores :lol:

Isn't Pipita's main residence in France? He was born there and his dad played there, right? Or did he move to ARG when he declared for them for nationalist reasons?

I could’ve sworn I’ve seen Werner play out wide before, but I could be mistaken.

But even if he has... I can’t really speak to how effective he is from a wide position compared to when he is positioned centrally.

I’m really curious to see what Liverpool do this summer. Wonder if these owners are committed to continued excellence or if they will feel like the job is done with winning the league/UCL.

I’m really curious to see what Liverpool do this summer. Wonder if these owners are committed to continued excellence or if they will feel like the job is done with winning the league/UCL.
Knowing how FSG is with the Sox? Most likely the latter :lol:, hoping it is too...

Werner to Chelsea seems odd to me. I didn't realize people rated him like that. They talking that Memphis Depay can't find a big club but Timo can?

Werner to Chelsea seems odd to me. I didn't realize people rated him like that. They talking that Memphis Depay can't find a big club but Timo can?
If I had to choose between the two, I Would choose Werner.

Also, werner has played wide before. I’ve seen him play like a LF/winger position for Germany against Holland.

It’s hard to say if he’s overrated cause no one is really trying to pay for him. And isn’t the fee reported his buyout clause?

If I had to choose between the two, I Would choose Werner.

Also, werner has played wide before. I’ve seen him play like a LF/winger position for Germany against Holland.

this makes more sense if he is versatile. I guess some one will leave though between Tammy, Michy and Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom