⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going on with the fans of the big 3 in Portugal. You had sporting fans attacking the training ground a few years ago and just yesterday benfiquistas attacked the bus after dropping points and injuring two players.
Just need Coupé It Coupé It to pull up to the dragao if Porto doesn’t win the league this year

Last edited:
What’s going on with the fans of the big 3 in Portugal. You had sporting fans attacking the training ground a few years ago and just yesterday benfiquistas attacked the bus after dropping points and injuring two players.
Just need Coupé It Coupé It to pull up to the dragao if Porto doesn’t win the league this year

we had an embarrassing loss, they tied and their fans went nuts, idk why. Maybe they’ve been in the house too long.

gonna be a crazy end to the season. Tied for 1st level on points.

Biggest Coach and biggest Player in Brazil are both Portuguese 🇵🇹🇵🇹....

(told y’all, Brazil the country has been going BACKWARDS in a hurry :lol: )

swag :pimp:

Is it too early to call him a bust? I think it is.

But I know one thing is for certain Bruno > FDJ. Not even close. Someone said before (maybe Jape) “is Bruno even better than FDJ”........

I came immediately rushing in..... :lol:

E9674B94-75F7-413E-BABC-97AA2F510B09.jpeg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This thing came in the mail today, one of the all time Italian greats. Probably one of my all time favorite kits, the total 90 away template.

Attachments

• 67DF0FE8-29AE-4708-8A56-B9B3ED8008BE.jpeg
    67DF0FE8-29AE-4708-8A56-B9B3ED8008BE.jpeg
    428.9 KB · Views: 46
  • FAACFC53-05BF-4919-9317-CCD5228DCB2B.jpeg
    FAACFC53-05BF-4919-9317-CCD5228DCB2B.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 145
This thing came in the mail today, one of the all time Italian greats. Probably one of my all time favorite kits, the total 90 away template.

Yo what are the chances, literally got this in the mail yesterday. Two 🔥 Italian #10s. :lol:

I didn't have access to Serie A when Del Piero was at his peak domestically, really wish I did.

Di Natale not quite the same immense figure, but still one of my all time favorite CF and imo one of the best finishers of our generation.

Dudes late run with Udinese was insane.

Attachments

• 00ACFDF2-5DF5-43F5-B6BA-1F472B46BD7B.jpeg
    00ACFDF2-5DF5-43F5-B6BA-1F472B46BD7B.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 137
World Class has said earlier in the season before it went to haywire that he didn't mind being pushed to the back of the line in terms of starters for upfront. he realizes his position in the club in terms of his age and talent. plus Tammy was on fire during the start of the season.

Gabriel (from Lille) or Chillwell are sought choices for LB at stamford and the CB buffing is another one we need to take care of. maybe we should stick with our CBs and develop/trust them??? at this point a bought CB has to be world class or bust. isn't Sancho like 100m? for that price Timo and Ziyech seems like a good deal

Chelsea women's have won the syper league. Liverpool have actually been regulated :lol:

also this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom