⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Werner, Pulisic, Ziyech as a front 3 is exciting.

I didn’t even process Werner cause NT shut down....

United fans, if y’all don’t get Sancho now.......the LULZ are going to be rolling like last Summer when you missed out on Bruno. Especially if he goes to Liverpool.

From a Chelsea POV you think Pulisic fits in the starting line up? I would love to see what that front 3 could do.

With Pedro and Willian out at the end of the season, I expect Pulisic to slot in at the left wing. His only competition there will be CHO and Mount, and I think he is a better player than those two.

Will CHO even be available next year? Those allegations seem pretty messed up

I don't even think United needs a striker. We should go after a CB. If Pogba goes I want it to be soon. Juve or Madrid. This takes out one of the big clubs who wants Savic. So we can take him.

Balo is a free agent. Would love him at Roma. **** at this point I'd take him at United. If the club feel they need a striker here's a free one.

I didn’t even process Werner cause NT shut down....

United fans, if y’all don’t get Sancho now.......the LULZ are going to be rolling like last Summer when you missed out on Bruno. Especially if he goes to Liverpool.
Lol what? We don’t even need another striker with igahlo extending... you sound silly coupe.

however, we better sign sancho

Damn Gnabry makes it 3 with a outside the box chip over the keeper,things escalated fast...

Could've scored a minute earlier too when he missed a 1v1

Leipzig backpedaling now on Werner to Chelsea?

tbf all the reports I read only mentioned werner and chelsea agreeing but nothing between the clubs. probably because chelsea is just going to hit the release clause so there's not really gonna be any negotiation between the clubs right now

If Sancho remotely has anything respect for himself as a footballer, he would go to Liverpool. If Chelsea really got the Timo Werner, they have already won the transfer window before it has officially even opened.

Some conflicting reports and it's not official yet but it's sounding like he's gonna wind up at Chelsea right now

it’d be cool seeing a video of all of his assists on the season. I’m genuinely curious to see how he’s dishing them.

True. I'm sure someone will have something as soon as he breaks the record or at the end of the season. I'll post when I see it

edit: Found this. Was uploaded last week. All his goals and assists this season

And this was Muller expressing sour feelings about his play time and thought about moving earlier the season. But that was under Kovac and he’s gone now. Coach Flick changed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom