⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of if the race is over it says a lot that Pep at this point would rather start Garcia against Liverpool than stones or Otamendi. Have to imagine one of them is loved this summer preferably Otamendi

Last edited:
Is it Mou's fault though that we can't string simple passes together and lose concentration in the defense?
I mean...

tumblr_inline_mkn4m7rigy1qz4rgp.gif

Kind of the managers job to correctly set his players up in positions to succeed :lol:

Kane pulls one back. And I swore I posted earlier but looks like yuku came back in 2020

At long last one that actually counts after putting it in the net for the 4th time

Is it Mou's fault though that we can't string simple passes together and lose concentration in the defense?
One of the more logical supporters in here.
I mean...

tumblr_inline_mkn4m7rigy1qz4rgp.gif

Kind of the managers job to correctly set his players up in positions to succeed :lol:
These are professional footballers though. Tottenham has been demonstrating the same nonchalant "I don't really feel like playing football, but Imma just play" behavior for quite some time now.

And it's not like these issues just started appearing when Mou came in. It has been like this since the start of the season, arguably even since the February period of the previous season. I think people tend to forget just how godawful we were under Poch during that time.

One of the more logical supporters in here.

These are professional footballers though. Tottenham has been demonstrating the same nonchalant "I don't really feel like playing football, but Imma just play" behavior for quite some time now.
I guess but just got bad memories still fresh in my mind :lol:

I remember complaining about the same exact thing with players not being able to string 1 or 2 straight pass along or defend near the end under him even though his defences have always been his strong suit.

Low and behold now,a lot of those same players can actually play attacking football even though it might not have seemed like it a year and a half ago.

This is where our formed turn from very good to awful. February of the last season.
Note how before this period, we lost just 6 games in the league and had 0 draws.

Now look what happened in and after February.
085b65bba33ab607a158b09e9654672f.png

This is how our form under Poch continued in the current season:
e1df872d64acf3cd76472e852c6b54cf.png

Here's our league form under Mou
b7bcfb2af3ea480b94912d2412db0329.png

I agree mou isn't the reason for the players not being able to put together a couple passes. If I was a spurs fan I would be pretty pissed that he refuses to start Ndombele. That guy is a stud and makes some amazing plays and controls the MF well whenever he's in. That ball he played to Kane for the offside goal was beautiful. He's exactly what they need to try and turn things around

Da Benz hasn’t had a chance to refuel in a minute, let’s see if they can keep riding his good form out. I think all things considered this is the best lineup we could have rolled out today. I just hope if things get stagnant Zidane doesn’t hesitate on pulling Isco for a 4-3-3, or Modric for Valverde.

Important match though, let’s get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom