⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mou isn't the reason for the players not being able to put together a couple passes. If I was a spurs fan I would be pretty pissed that he refuses to start Ndombele. That guy is a stud and makes some amazing plays and controls the MF well whenever he's in. That ball he played to Kane for the offside goal was beautiful. He's exactly what they need to try and turn things around
That's the thing that frustrates me, though I don't think Jose's criticism of Ndombele isn't entirely unwarranted. When he was still getting playtime I paid more attention to his play and found that he did indeed often jog very slowly or barely moved at all at times when others around him were exerting far more energy. It was especially odd because it's not like this only started towards the end of a match or even past halftime.

I strongly disagree with Mou's decision to publicly drag Ndombele through the mud though, going as far as suggesting/implying he's just lazy rather than struggling with some kind of fitness issues.

Is it Mou's fault though that we can't string simple passes together and lose concentration in the defense?

It’s as if I’m looking at one of my posts from the Mourinho years, thread tried to paint me as some Mourinho fan boy for holding our players accountable for the bad performances
D42222DB-5566-49C6-83FD-4C1EF1455D9A.png

Considering Sterling was handsy with Gomez earlier, that's a whack call. Still stupid of Gomez to be that much all over him though.

On second viewing you’re right. The foul wasn’t called until he dived which is what Dixon and I were focusing on

That's the one thing I hate about getting pens. You pretty much have to go down to get the call even when it's a blatant foul that would be called anywhere else on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom