⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatup everyone. just getting internet again after moving back to the US from England. now stationed out in louisiana. gotta say this made me laugh a bit

Just starting watching the City docu-series on amazon. So far so good.

Still get chills when they show replays of the Aguero goal vs QPR to win the league.

whatup everyone. just getting internet again after moving back to the US from England. now stationed out in louisiana. gotta say this made me laugh a bit

Welcome back to the states & Thanks for your service (You too @Beans). Where in the LA you at? Gotta get down with the creole & cajun cookin' while you're there... OMG you gotta... And if you're near the shore, gotta get some Pho too (if that floats your boat). Louisiana specifically Nawlins gotta huge Viet population.

Welcome back to the states & Thanks for your service (You too @Beans). Where in the LA you at? Gotta get down with the creole & cajun cookin' while you're there... OMG you gotta... And if you're near the shore, gotta get some Pho too (if that floats your boat). Louisiana specifically Nawlins gotta huge Viet population.

I'm stationed out at Barksdale AFB. Up in Shreveport but I do love some Pho some I'm always down for a trip to get some.

you were stationed in england?!?

yea spent the last 2 years at Lakenheath.

I'm stationed out at Barksdale AFB. Up in Shreveport but I do love some Pho some I'm always down for a trip to get some.

Oh damn, that's like 5-6 hours from the Big Easy... If you do get down there, try out Pho NOLA. Great array of Pho, ban mihs, rice dishes, & even boba teas. If you want to stay Viet but want coffee & such go to Drip Affogato Bar. They got pastries & ice creams. Plus the owner, Julie Lee is cute as heck...

If you like fried chicken but wanna keep it Viet, check out a hood spot called Manchu Food. It's like a bodega Nawlins style but they got a carry out kitchen that's always hella busy. Some of the best fried chicken you'll ever have.

But the world's best fried chicken is Willie Mae's Scotch House. If you like fried chicken, its like meeting the Pope or Michael Jordan. Lastly, for great great great creole/soul food, gotta gotta gotta visit the world famous Dooky Chase's.

Good luck at your new station...

sonoftony sonoftony , I forgot all about that... He put his lil bit in with the Suns' owner several years ago...

^ Daaaaamn rck3sactown rck3sactown , where you been at? Seems like you've been MIA...

My mans Nash is rockin' an Umbro Mallorca polo... Rockin with the best league in the world. That's whats up...
I took a little break after the WC and with how the transfer window played out for Spurs I just decided to stay away lmao. And I was just on an alaskan cruise with the fam, so very little technology/internet for me the last week and a half or so.

Also Nash is like part owner of Mallorca, along with like a dozen other randoms like Stu Holden. Nash still a Yid at heart

yea spent the last 2 years at Lakenheath.
Ah got it thats awesome, thank you for your service

So the reviews are out on Fifa 19. Nobody likes it apparently.

Videos all over youtube about how Fifa 19 sucks
I have the beta. It’s not terrible, but gameplay changed, some for better, some for worse. Main changes were pace slowed down, first touch is terrible, passing is harder, AI interceptions are boosted. Hopefully EA will take feedback and improve cause it has potential.

FIFA demos are impossibly difficult ever year. They know what they’re doing. I’m planning on not copping this year, need to free up time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom