⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way the narrator speaks so slowly is annoying as hell.
why hand2hand though?:rofl:
i thought a footy race thread was poppin off

i mean yeah i get it. ink isn't supposed to be in your skin but there are so many other factors that could influence these things.

Finally had time to watch the Man City doc on Amazon. Two episodes in, thus far, and it's so cool seeing all the behind the scene stuff. The laundry, hair cuts, training, injuries, cryo therapy...so cool

BPL - NBC sports
La liga - Bein
Ligue 1 - Bein
Serie A - ESPN+
Bundesliga - Fox Sports

Is that accurate? Want to watch more other league this year.

BPL - NBC sports
La liga - Bein
Ligue 1 - Bein
Serie A - ESPN+
Bundesliga - Fox Sports

Is that accurate? Want to watch more other league this year.

you got it right. Don't forget the CL/EL on TNT. ESPN+ got more leagues now, so you're in luck :lol:

Finally had time to watch the Man City doc on Amazon. Two episodes in, thus far, and it's so cool seeing all the behind the scene stuff. The laundry, hair cuts, training, injuries, cryo therapy...so cool

Dawg I got no idea why the giant laundry ro fascinated me so much :lol: I probably replayed that part like 3 times :lol: and funniest part I’ve seen so far is still Kompany forcing Brandon the kitman to go into cryotherapy with him :rofl:standing in over -130 degrees for over a minute :sick:0]

Dawg I got no idea why the giant laundry ro fascinated me so much :lol: I probably replayed that part like 3 times :lol: and funniest part I’ve seen so far is still Kompany forcing Brandon the kitman to go into cryotherapy with him :rofl:standing in over -130 degrees for over a minute :sick:0]

I know I'm partial cause that's the team I rep for, but City's chemistry pops off the screen. So many different guys from various walks of life , countries, and backgrounds all under the guidance of Pep , who really is a genius.

And yea bro, the laundry scene was so interesting to me as well. #33s knickers lololol

Oh , and Benji Mendy is awesome lol

you got it right. Don't forget the CL/EL on TNT. ESPN+ got more leagues now, so you're in luck :lol:
I would say that Univsion is a better option for the CL/EL matches. I believe they are replicating what Fox Sports did.

Cardiff's gk saving the penalty in the 96th minute to maintain the draw!! :pimp:
Served Kenedy right to have his penalty saved after he did this and didn't get sent off. He didn't even get carded at all for that, just a free kick. Referee appeared to look away just as it happened. The match could've had 3 red cards instead of just one tbh.
92E1J0a.gif

Last edited:
Cardiff's gk saving the penalty in the 96th minute to maintain the draw!! :pimp:
Served Kenedy right to have his penalty saved after he did this and didn't get sent off. He didn't even get carded at all for that, just a free kick. Referee appeared to look away just as it happened. The match could've had 3 red cards instead of just one tbh.
92E1J0a.gif

I'd imagine some retroaction bans...but the FA

92E1J0a.gif

I'd imagine some retroaction bans...but the FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom