⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are “crunching’ numbers ladies and gentlemen.

giphy.gif

That’s exactly how I imagine it going........a team of like 100 accountants on calculators crunching numbers......another team of 100 lawyers trying to see what they can get away with....

With Pep yelling at the top of his lungs like in All or Nothing - “EVERYBODY SIT DOWN!! SIT DOWN, SHUT UP DONT SPEAK. DIS IS WHA WE HAV TO DO HERE ERREBODY”

:lol:

Last edited:
That’s exactly how I imagine it going........a team of like 100 accountants on calculators crunching numbers......another team of 100 lawyers trying to see what they can get away with..

:lol:

But did you see the bribe near the end of the gif? That's city slipping the blank check to CAS before the verdict :lol:

Chelsea signing everyone outta nowhere...

First Thiago Silva, who is up there in years but still beyond capable as a player and now Malang Sarr? We have 7 CBs at the moment and I know Tomori is going to be sent out on loan. Mbuyamba is another probably getting loaned out straight away. Ampadu wanted to fight for his spot but they'll probably convince him to go out on loan again.

Checking in for the new season.

¡HALA MADRID!

In the EPL I've finally determined I support Chelski, mainly because of the presence of Pulisic. Been just entertained by the league for a number of seasons, but I've finally settled down. This year should be exciting though.

I am Anti-Ney and Anti-culés.

Checking in for the new season.

¡HALA MADRID!

In the EPL I've finally determined I support Chelski, mainly because of the presence of Pulisic. Been just entertained by the league for a number of seasons, but I've finally settled down. This year should be exciting though.

I am Anti-Ney and Anti-culés.

chelsea?? I thought you were better than that

DZTXhmC.gif

Yea guys where is Jadon Sancho btw? I thought this was a done deal months ago rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler ? Y’all were guaranteeing this thing.

It’s going to be a shame if I can’t trust you guys anymore :smh:

He chose to stay in the best league in the world. Didn't want to get kicked all season by a buncha farmers right before the euros.

Sidenote: Dortmund is gonna be nice next year. Reyna, Sancho, Bellingham, Haaland :sick:

Yea guys where is Jadon Sancho btw? I thought this was a done deal months ago rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler ? Y’all were guaranteeing this thing, doubling down....

It’s going to be a shame if I can’t trust you guys anymore :smh:
Was only commenting on what was being reported and it sounded close, don't shoot the messengers :lol:

Been dead quiet in the media though on that front the last 2 weeks which means it's either dead or they're still working on something behind the scenes...

Already been reported that the main obstacle right now since personal terms are already a go is the payment structure, BVB apparently want most of the 120m up front while the club wants it spread out in installments so they can sign other players this window (like every club does)

The fact that United haven't credibly been linked to anyone else gives me some hope it'll happen but gonna have to postpone that preorder for a bit :lol:

Love Umtiti but would much prefer going for the other emerging young French CB's than him given how beat up he's been since Russia.

Still think he'd offer improvement there but not sure for how long if he can't stay healthy, already got enough injury prone defenders in the squad as is.

Good on Grealish unless Villa come off their asking price a bit, they're smoking sherm if they think they'll get 80m :lol: :smh:

Thought Cavani to Benfica was a done deal but apparently they can't afford his wages, wouldn't say no at all to him on a free. Always thought his game and frame was built well for the Prem. Wanted it to happen under LVG and a few years later, I wouldn't say no to adding him to the squad for a season or 2 if he's set on sticking around in Europe before heading off to Inter Miami.

Would definitely offer a more dangerous option than Ighalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom