⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I was just about to say congrats to homie from New York getting some time but then he gave up the ball leading to the goal :lol:

Turned it on to see city dominating a few minutes before they went up 2-1, managed to get a live bet in :pimp:

I like that idea. These millimeter goal no goal calls are so dumb. I feel like it should be a step or an obvious leg ahead. This “top of arm” vs “defenders heal” like no one is gaining an advantage here

Hopefully the pitch will be better but I think we have like 3 more home games in the next few weeks too. Derby this Sunday. My body is ready :pimp:

City were content the first half just holding and passing, taking what Wolves gave them.

Then Wolves header goes in and the game opened up, with both squads having chances. Last 20min was all City. It was attack attack attack. Good game, Wolves.

1614736277706.png

i still don’t understand this one, Laporte’s shoulder is surely on or am I missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom