⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the best player in the history of your club and one of the best of all time to court instead of letting him leave peacefully cause they built a **** team around him. Should end well

1598379076437.png

That pre-announcement announcement reported earlier this morning makes all the more sense now :lol:

He wouldn't tease an announcement just to say he's staying with zero sign of Bartomeu stepping down.

He's not an attention ***** like Griez :lol:

Did you say free transfer?

1598379800315.png

:lol:
TBH if he's able to use that clause and leave on a free that gives a lot of clubs a legit chance. Both Manchester clubs, Bayern, Inter, Juventus maybe. I think PSG are more front runners over City then people realize imo Messi loved playing with Neymar they'd drop Icardi quick for a Neymar Mbappe Messi front 3

:lol:
TBH if he's able to use that clause and leave on a free that gives a lot of clubs a legit chance. Both Manchester clubs, Bayern, Inter, Juventus maybe. I think PSG are more front runners over City then people realize imo Messi loved playing with Neymar they'd drop Icardi quick for a Neymar Mbappe Messi front 3

Naw we have no shot haha. It's messi, but we'd never break our wage structure. Lewa is our highest paid at slightly over 20m. Bringing messi and his 75-100m salary opens the floodgates for salaries to get out of control. Our board wouldn't allow it. Worked too hard to keep financials a certain way. It'll be you guys or inter most likely

We're about to replace Messi with a treble winner in Coutinho, we'll be alright

:frown:

Good luck and thank you for everything, Messi

I still dont think Messi leaves Barca despite the rumors but if he does hopefully it is not to Man City or the EPL.
EPL fans hate on him so why would he want to go there.
Inter de Milan with Zanetti is a better option.

Naw we have no shot haha. It's messi, but we'd never break our wage structure. Lewa is our highest paid at slightly over 20m. Bringing messi and his 75-100m salary opens the floodgates for salaries to get out of control. Our board wouldn't allow it. Worked too hard to keep financials a certain way. It'll be you guys or inter most likely
thats fair personally I think its way to obvious it'll be us not even trying to be on some avoiding a jinx stuff :lol: just being honest if I was a betting man my gut is telling me Inter or PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom