⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like Diogo Dalot, where he been at?
Wan-Bissaka hit the ground running, and Shaw is preferred at leftback... so Dalot won't get that much playing time i'm afraid...

to be honest... in most of the games that he's played, Dalot has been a lot better offensively than defensively...
and since Lingard's form is so piss poor right now, i'm hoping Ole gives Dalot a chance to slot into that RM/RW position...

C'mon Coupe! How can you tell this bold face lie with a straight face knowing full well Portuguese clubs been fleecing Europe for the past decade or more:lol:
Benfica by themselves have made almost a Billion selling top talent.
You remember that side they had with David Luiz and Di Maria? Not to mention they've sold Witsel, Silva, Oblak etc.
Stop pretending to be humble:lol:

Well yes, of course. I agree. That’s how a lot of us Portuguese teams make a good living. We acquire loads of talent and then sell it for 4 times more :lol:

But that’s a part of my argument. If Bruno is sold for €70 million (biggest transfer ever in the Portugal, excluding Felix which was a buyout), then the price of all Portuguese Liga stars/prospects go uppppp. And since the Portuguese League is always such an attractive place to buy talent, since it’s so poachable; big clubs don’t want to see the premium go up for the rest of the League’s talent. You know what I mean?

It establishes a precedent that makes the Portuguese league’s prices go up.

Just some things take away from this interview in reference to the Portugal national team...

“ I see light at the end of tunnel with this new Portuguese generation, I really do..they’re a great squad”

“We won the Nations League and it was a proud moment, but next years Euro is there to win, it’s there for then taking. We have an excellent squad..”

“We have the potential to win the Euro’s again and we have a chance to be even stronger for the World Cup 2022..”

“I will never close the door on the Portuguese national team, the door is open for me to play in 2022 if the National Team think I’m good enough to make the squad by then....

“I’ll never quit the National Team.. it’s my duty to play for my county until the day they don’t want me anymore....”

Now that ladies and gentleman is my Captain/Leader :pimp:

There is a reason why Ronaldo cried so much when he won the Euro in 2016, it’s by far his most coveted trophy. True patriot. Oh and if by 2022 he’s half the player he is today, he’s still better than 90% of the rest of the players. I’ll GLADY take him on the 2022 squad....

Nosso Capitão

@champcruthik :nerd:

P$G allegedly turned down Madrid’s offer of Navas+Bale+James+100MILLION for Ney.

That’s crazy :lol:

P$G allegedly turned down Madrid’s offer of Navas+Bale+James+100MILLION for Ney.

That’s crazy :lol:

PSG are expecting the world for Neymar when it’s mainly their fault they inflated the prices of players when they went out and spent €220 million on Neymar out of nowhere.

It’s ridiculous. They need to realize that they will not get their money back. Just take the loss.

PSG are expecting the world for Neymar when it’s mainly their fault they inflated the prices of players when they went out and spent €220 million on Neymar out of nowhere.

It’s ridiculous. They need to realize that they will not get their money back. Just take the loss.

It’s definitely about pride at this point. The Madrid deal is fantastic as theyd get great depth.

I don't blame PSG for not taking that deal, they probably want Navas, a fullback, a attacker & the money in return.

Damn Sarri has pneumonia, the chain smoking certainly hasn't helped.

I doubt Madrid even made that offer and that psg would say no.. maybe taking on that many players would kill them in wages. But still, I have doubts

Wait so Bayern has a €120m option on Coutinho but didn’t pick up one on James for like 45? I don’t see him actually going for the 120. Barca will also lose leverage by being desperate to get him off their books next season.

I wonder the same, but pretty sure James no longer wanted to be at Bayern. I also don’t think the option number for Coutinho are correct either. I guess we will see next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom