⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi leaving still doesn’t feel real. How does the best player in the world want to stay at your club and he literally cant

anyone watch ted lasso on apple tv?
it's actually really entertaining

refused to watch it when it first dropped cause it seemed like a ****ty football version of major league, but the reviews were too damn high and all my non footy friends said it was a really good show. gave it a shot last week and ended up binging the whole 1st season. really enjoyed it :lol:

if spurs get lautaro they're actually putting together a really good squad :emoji_eyes:

they got romero and rumors are they're working a deal to pair him with lacroix of wolfsburg. the guys at premier league panel think that partnership is gonna be massive for them.

for anyone not following them, this account has been so good. their analyses are on point. they were calling the openings in defenses during the entire euros and then a few hours later teams would score via the same weaknesses they pointed out

refused to watch it when it first dropped cause it seemed like a ****ty football version of major league, but the reviews were too damn high and all my non footy friends said it was a really good show. gave it a shot last week and ended up binging the whole 1st season. really enjoyed it :lol:
exactly. i've put it off for so long cause it seemed like some corny american view of soccer but it's more like a british comedy with jason sudeikis in it. it's really damn good and well done. i started last night and im almost done with the first szn.

Made A new thread, this one will get locked. Post here

Messi leaving still doesn’t feel real. How does the best player in the world want to stay at your club and he literally cant
Money… let’s be honest messi isn’t playing for free. I love Leo but at the end of the day money is the reason he won’t stay.. not that he can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom