⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he was worried about suarez eating up his minutes but benz doesnt?
or are we finally seeing the changing of the guard?

pogba, jovic, hazard, eriksen
who do yall get?

Bayern finally scored. Shame, Bremen was holding on for so long, especially down to 10 men. Have to think, that would have been saved if there wasn't a deflection

I would say play Dele up top, but they don't have much of midfield left, maybe Moura, the wrong team advanced :lol:

Jesus. If Sissoko is out too....Rose is also suspended due to the yellow card rule

This furthers my argument that yellow cards not resetting after the group stage is stupid. It's stupid that your yellow card count is for the entire group stage + round of 16 + quarterfinals. It should reset for the knockout stage and if you get 2 in the knockout stage you'll be suspended. It ruins the product the further along we get in the competition

Jesus. If Sissoko is out too....Rose is also suspended due to the yellow card rule

This furthers my argument that yellow cards not resetting after the group stage is stupid. It's stupid that your yellow card count is for the entire group stage + round of 16 + quarterfinals. It should reset for the knockout stage and if you get 2 in the knockout stage you'll be suspended. It ruins the product the further along we get in the competition
agreed
that and the extra time away goal thing needs to be changed.

dembele byke!
these next few games will be coutinho and dembele's audition for liverpool

bruh ajax need to score in the last 12 minutes to keep the lead in the title race.
psv still has to play

ajax scores!
huntleear red card. ajax 10 men.

5 minutes to go

Last edited:
yeah he was worried about suarez eating up his minutes but benz doesnt?
or are we finally seeing the changing of the guard?

pogba, jovic, hazard, eriksen
who do yall get?

Personally I’d really like to see both Jovic and Benz play together next season. Think Jovic can bring the best out of Bugatti, the 9.5. A 4-2-2-2 with Hazard+Vinicius/Asensio on the flanks with a holding mid and a free roaming Benz and Modric is what I’d like to see.

Feels like they're a team of destiny in the league this year from their luck,from the officiating to all the late goals to secure points. Damn near everything's been falling their way :smh:

KDB possibly missing time during final stretch would be yet another break for them.
It was like that in 2013/14. They were poised to win it but then we got the slip and the miracle at Crystal Palace :lol:

KDB is a big loss, but we've had players like Gundogan and Bernardo Silva step up big, even Foden today.

Big derby day Wednesday!

arturo has really become an important player in this squad.
no coincidence that once valverde started playing him regularly barca stopped getting scored on.

Last edited:
Zidane leaving Ceballos and Llorente out. I’m really wondering if he even watched our season around the time of the club World Cup. Llorente is arguably a better DM than Casemiro. Just lacks the mental toughness that comes with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom