⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh Digne and Bernard are stylin on these dudes on the left flank
When Bernard hit the no-look, back-heel pass down the left channel :wow:. Good sliding challenge to intervene by Phil Jones during that run of play. Vic gonna have nightmares playing RB for MU.

Wednesday about to be a bloodbath!

cpUwnI.gif

Jesus, Manchester United are in literal shambles.....

SHAMBLES

Contract extensions to all Englishmen (Phil Jones, Ashley Young, etc)

Ole got the job WAYYYYYYYYYYY too soon. Every team has a good stretch after firing a manager, they should have waited.

Mou definitely had to go so I'm not revisiting that aspect as a whole, but under him, MU only conceded 28 goals domestically last campaign. This season, up to 48 including the two vs. Everton right now with the match still ongoing. That's a whopping eight more than any other top-6 EPL side, Gunners with 40 conceded, which is understandable given their shoddy back-line.

I understood why OGS got the manager job full-time as soon as he did. Felt like MU was attempting to create stability and vision of a certain direction moving forward. Also to have some certainty going into the summer window, one in which we expect United to be extremely active in offloading surplus and freshening up the squad.

I think I read somewhere where finishing 6th might not even guarantee a UEFA Cup spot?
Don't remember the scenarios though.

Ed Woodward reminds me of that monkey toy walking in circles just clapping those drum cymbals....

I see his face, and I think.... this guy is clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom