⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
So United aren’t going to make top 4, no Champions League.....

It’s time to sell Pogba. Get that 150 million (it’s a steal btw, you’d come out on top) sorry rolaholic rolaholic

Get rid of deadweight.

Rebuild.

So United aren’t going to make top 4, no Champions League.....

It’s time to sell Pogba. Get that 150 million (it’s a steal btw, you’d come out on top) sorry rolaholic rolaholic

Get rid of deadweight.

Rebuild.

Yea, I think that might be the best course of action. The problem with that is rebuilding a football teams takes football expertise, and we don't have anyone at the top of the club to do that. It will probably be more of the same crap next year.

United rn
7F2CD073-4C0B-40E4-9A88-60BC41140453.jpeg

Yea, I think that might be the best course of action. The problem with that is rebuilding a football teams takes football expertise, and we don't have anyone at the top of the club to do that. It will probably be more of the same crap next year.

Then pray to every God you can that OGS will be able to choose good talent and be a good manager. :lol:

The analyst on NBC said “this is worst United performance he’s seen, worse than under Mourinho, worse than under LvG”.

Well damn.

I’d take the 150M for Pogba, even though he was probably our best player today. We need a full rebuild badly and it starts in the defense and midfield. Paying 150M for Koulibaly at this point would make a bigger difference for our team right now than Pogba does. We need some dudes with some heart too, today was flat out embarrassing.

Why not offer a third of that Koulibaly fee to lure Umtiti from Barca? I think it's a legitimate concern that he leaves Camp Nou this summer.

Pretty glad I couldn't watch :lol:,sheesh :smh:. Not even that final Moyez match at Goodison was that heavy handed

At this point top 4 is out of reach,might as well play the kinds until the rest of the season. Damn shame since a W wouldve put them even with Spurs

Squad needs a good culling in the summer...

Why not offer a third of that Koulibaly fee to lure Umtiti from Barca? I think it's a legitimate concern that he leaves Camp Nou this summer.

If Barca would sell him to us for 70M or so I would be more than happy with that deal. I just look at someone like Koulibaly who has clearly established himself as a top 3 CB in the world, and we desperately need his skill set.

This United squad has a lot of holes, the biggest of which seems to be some desire right now. We've looked apathetic without Ander Herrera lately, and now he'll be gone this summer too.

If only there was a position within the infrastructure of a club that can lend its expertise to the footballing decisions. Maybe a director of sorts. One that prevents idiotic business men from making knee jerk appointments and transfers.

I literally hate this sport

Bet on arsenal but feel a draw coming. Coyg lets get this top 4 !! :smokin:smokin

Edit nvm didn’t realize it was at home

El neny and guendozi in midfield can lead to a lot of mistakes :lol:

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere where finishing 6th might not even guarantee a UEFA Cup spot?
Don't remember the scenarios though.

Yeah, there's also a crazy scenario where 4th doesn't guarantee a champions league spot

Anyone have a full explanation for this?
Watford are in for Europa because they made the FA cup final right?
I thought 4th place in the EPL was changed to be an automatic qualifer for the UCL or are there a limited number of spots for EPL if Ars/Che make it while finishing outside top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom