⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn united it was all good just a week ago
yall we're getting picked to go to the semis in the CL

By everyone but United fans it seems :lol:

But yea I can't get behind the Jose revisionism been seeing after the way he sabotaged the season for his own self interest. Things aren't pretty rn but the club's better off moving forward without him

Finishing 2nd, like 20 points back of the winner and tophyless in a year where all the top squads bar Citeh were worse wasn't that amazing to me and shows how far he's fallen off that he wants to talk it up as some huge achievement

out of pure speculation i feel like things started going south when pogba started flirting with madrid
like the squad found out pogba was leaving

Not a penalty for me. Harsh for Cardiff. As great of a player Mo is, in recent memory in this current campaign, he's been going to ground far too easily in the box. Trying to draw penalties on soft challenges.

Not a penalty for me. Harsh for Cardiff. As great of a player Mo is, in recent memory in this current campaign, he's been going to ground far too easily in the box. Trying to draw penalties on soft challenges.

Definitely a PK. He was held the entire time.

Old Man Millie :rofl::pimp: 2-0 Pool

Yep, I was the loudest one on NT pushing the MU upset over Barca. So I'm ready to absorb the flak now for being wrong. United played a near-perfect first leg, the away goal was a shade unlucky. OGS's boys had their chances in the second leg too. Rash hit post. Finishing just wasn't here and Ash Young was a complete liability defensively.

So defenders are allowed to bear hug strikers in the box?
OK, fair enough. So if Virgil did the same to say Hoilett in the box, you'd be granting a penalty just the same, correct.

Be honest, is that latter part of my post untrue? I can't recall Salah going to ground as easily last campaign compared to this season.

So defenders are allowed to bear hug strikers in the box?

Yeah champcruthik champcruthik I see where you're coming from with Salah this year drawing fouls, but that was a clear as day PK worthy.

OK, fair enough. So if Virgil did the same to say Hoilett in the box, you'd be granting a penalty just the same, correct.

Be honest, is that latter part of my post untrue? I can't recall Salah going to ground as easily last campaign compared to this season.

I'd say the same with Virgil and even further comment how unnecessary it would be for him to have held there considering he's a giant :lol: .

Yeah, it’s a PK no matter which way it goes.

No, you’re right. He has been known to flop in the box at times this season, but that was a PK.

Wish Salah took the PK (which he earned) to pass Aguero and Auba in the Golden Boot race. Another important win for us today. Just need to keep hoping that someone can force City to drop points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom