⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:smh: @ bullying and racism leading to his retirement,the German NT should be ashamed for not backing him. Hope future talent from immigrant backgrounds think twice about joining them after this fiasco

Smh

So because Asensio is wearing number 7 you no longer want Hazard? You think the number 7 shirt gives you powers or something? Are you drunk? :lol:

Ask United fans if the number 7 shirt gives you powers since Ronaldo left :lol:
no I'm looking at more leap of faith put into asensio the #7 and a starting spot, Hazard still isn't a must get, I welcome the move at a reasonable price

I really don't get Chelsea's business they splash over 100 million on midfielders who can't even do a job, won't accept a 60 mill+ bid for Willian, waited forever to get Sarri in when you could have paid his buyout, want to bring in Higuain, continue to move on from several young talented players, there's plenty more.

I know Kroos was on the Bavarian side of things but if he was involved in some racist ****, sell him off.

Last edited:
no I'm looking at more leap of faith put into asensio the #7 and a starting spot, Hazard still isn't a must get, I welcome the move at a reasonable price

I really don't get Chelsea's business they splash over 100 million on midfielders who can't even do a job, won't accept a 60 mill+ bid for Willian, waited forever to get Sarri in when you could have paid his buyout, want to bring in Higuain, continue to move on from several young talented players, there's plenty more.

I know Kroos was on the Bavarian side of things but if he was involved in some racist ****, sell him off.

Ain't no leaps of faith in the Bernabeu, Bale could get injured at any time, they need reinforcements.

My 2cents - I never thought Hazard was Bernabeu type honestly, yea okay he had a good World Cup but thats a small sample size. Looking at the larger sample size from Hazard at Chelsea these past couple years he's extremely prone to disappearing, there have been plenty occasions where I and some Chelsea fans ridiculed him for being lazy and lackadasical. He has given up on coaches and goes thru periods of inconsistency - if the Bernabeu (toughest fans on earth) see that they'll whistle him off the pitch.

The question was asked last week by PRIME I think, Hazard or Neymar? Now I hate how much of a diva Neymar is and I can't stand his antics, I want to throw hands with Neymar - But I rather have Neymar any day of the week. Nonsense aside, Neymar is better than Hazard top to bottom, and I think everyone knows that.

Hazard is overrated. Been screaming that since jump street. Chelski man dem always saying otherwise though. I don't see him being the difference maker in a big game(cause he always disappears for them), but for a collective season, he can put together a little performance. He may also turn up in some random obscure game as well which leaves you clamoring for more, but he never delivers afterwards. If Madrid has sense, they would take Martial from United (Not like they could stop them from doing so) and to the fans, present him like a squad rotational player, but actually give him playing time and win them over. I think he would be a much better option

Last edited:
Neymar isn't going anywhere this window, Hazard isn't a 200 million euro player, so if deal can't be done for the correct price, you move on.

Neymar isn't going anywhere this window, Hazard isn't a 200 million euro player, so if deal can't be done for the correct price, you move on.

I’m not saying Neymar is obtainable, I’m just saying Neymar is better than Hazard from top to bottom because it was discussed here last week.

I wouldn’t pay more than 95 million for Hazard, I agree with Tom I’d rather go for Martial. But FLO gonna FLO, we’ll see how it goes.

Currently dying in this heat

5842103D-C475-4BD4-BC23-BE46A9505F74.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom