⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal clearly don't want to finish fourth, haha.

Utd have been alright so far but can't see them holding up to the end.

7350273A-2636-4CBD-BD11-5AF8B178D4A4.jpeg

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me just say this gentleman.... if this is indeed the scenario that ends up happening, Liverpool needing to win against Wolves on the final matchday to finally win the title...

Liverpool will be SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS, SWEAT TRICKLING DOWN THEIR CHEEKS.

Every big boy out here scared of #Wolves
i thought you predicted it coming down to you guys already?

United bus :lol: foh

With this being the most pressing we’ve done in awhile I would not be surprised if we are absolutely gassed around the 60 min mark. Hopefully we can get an early goal and hang on for dear life.

Any good sites that show where players score their goals from? With all the talk on if Dame’s shot was a bad shot I want to know has Rashford ever scored from outside the box. This **** is getting ridiculous. He had no confidence under Jose and now he has too much under Ole. I genuinely don’t remember him scoring from 25 yards out or more. Ole shows up and he’s just letting it fly from 30 yards out twice a match

The game Arsenal needed to win was on Sunday, that was the must win. Not today. Y’all ain’t gonna be out here punking Wolves.

Lol! Are you sure he’s Brazilian?? Dude gives the ball away every time he receives it
imo everyone been pretty trash today with the passes and run. Fred been playing defensively great and been playing a lot more smart since that one screw up for gol a few game ago.

Now Sane is who im scared of. Man city stupidly didnt play him much in the champions. Sane is a dangerous man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom