⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we will really try to sign him. Im sure he's a fantastic player but we dont need another 10/box to box we need a CDM.

However when we first signed Fernandinho he was a box to box player and was converted to CDM when Pep got here.....still id rather us just go for a straight up CDM.

Rodri, Ndombele, Rice, Allan thats who we need to be looking at.

Last edited:

Why is this garbage of a player still being linked with Arsenal? Has he done anything at all with Everton this year to warrant playing at a bigger club? Gunners need to go after a winger or center back, or a GOOD central midfielder.

Zidane leaving out Ceballos and Llorente again. Ok Dani I can see, but Llorente is already a beast. Someone from up top needs to intervene. The writing is on the wall though that Zizou does not want them as part of next season’s squad, and wants loan deals for them.

Idk where Bruno would start if he goes to City, they’re so stacked already. I know at United Bruno is already in the starting XI. But Bernardo Silva had a similar decision to make a few years ago and he chose City.

Decisions, Decisions for Bruno.

There should be a black player boycott of Serie A. Just imagine if every talented black or brown player opted not to play in Serie A and decided to play in other leagues? Italy would turn even more garbage than it already is.

No Black or brown player should be subjected to that kind of hate in 2019.

Lukuku rather go to Italy to get bananas thrown at him rather than play in the theater of dreams?! I call ******** :lol:

damn everyone wants to leave
even lukaku trash self. he's better off staying at united cause he won't find a better situation
he's already fooled enough people with his move to united

You know it’s bad at United when Lukaku would rather play in Italy

His agent has been sounding him out to other clubs cause Ole has Rash as his main no.9 over him so it makes sense from his end to look for other options. The eagerness for Italy doesnt though...

DiMarzio was claiming yesterday that Inter would be ready to swap him with the scumbag this summer,although he'd probably be an upgrade, not sure if I'd want him in the squad but it seems like every great team has a WC scumbag/dirty mack on it :lol:

Brahim Diaz gotta have some Brazilian blood, son has all the skill moves, still not sure how good he is tho.

And right back to a lifeless performance

Last edited:
Real Madrid have rejected multiple offers of up to €180 million for Marco Asensio, with neither the club nor player having had any intention of taking them up, the Spain international's agent has told ESPN FC.
"Over the last year there have been offers as high as €150m and €180m, but Madrid did not want to listen to them," Horacio Gaggioli told ESPN FC. "There is always interest in Marco from other big clubs, seeing if he wanted to leave, which is normal for the player he is.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom