⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
United need to take notes from us and just cut all the dead weight. Let anyone over 28 years old go and build with youth. This isn't a quick rebuild they have on their hands. Ole will probably be best suited for younger players anyway. Let some of the academy kids get a shot too like Greenwood, Chong, etc and go from there.

giphy.gif

Next time make the Champions League Semi-Final’s, then you’ll get your games on Friday and Saturday....

:lol:

1. Rude :ohwell::lol:
2 we had a match on Sunday before a quarter finals match so they don’t always push it to Saturday English FA don’t care :lol:

Last edited:
didn't even realize the gap from 1st to 3rd is 21 pts.
sheesh

next season will be exactly the same too
no one is challenging the top 2

The struggle is real today :smh::lol:
At least we'll still be 3 points ahead of Chelsea and 4 ahead of Arsenal, though they have a game in hand.

West Ham look more likely to score another one than us coming back for a 1-1 draw

Well besides no one wanting the top four trophy, we have another trophy game today.

Wolves vs Watford. Battle of 7th place and most likely a Europa League spot.

Need a Wolves win or at least a tie here. I want the payback :angry:

What a clearance from Valbuena to end the match :smh: So close to the draw.
Fully deserved win for the Hammers. I missed parts of the match but saw enough of the struggle.

Well besides no one wanting the top four trophy, we have another trophy game today.

Wolves vs Watford. Battle of 7th place and most likely a Europa League spot.

Need a Wolves win or at least a tie here. I want the payback :angry:
Wolves needs to get the Europa spot. They've been doing very well against all the top 6 sides only to bottle the matches against much lower ranked teams.

whats kane's status?
Projected to miss all the remaining games in the league and CL.
Poch now said he has a "gut feeling" Kane might be back by the time of the CL final (if we were to make it) but a gut feeling isn't a medical analysis of course. Perhaps his gut was based on what the medical staff told him but it wasn't specified.

Sissoko's groin injury is a huge loss for us as well, he was ruled out again today but he's back to on-field rehabiliation and is projected to return before the end of the season.

Ight I thought this Watford vs Wolves game was on NBC. Apparently not.

They have Fulham vs Cardiff playing instead, W T F???!!!

Who can help me please?

Last edited:
morata you bum
had griezman 3 feet away for a layoff easy goal and bobbles a pass to griezman's right foot

Watford have the second best kits behind Wolves in the EPL.

I’ve always wanted to say that. Just forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom