⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the laughing stock of England until Spurs blow it on Saturday.
Same ol’ Arsenal- can’t mentally overcome being down in an important match. No leader present on the field.
Midfield completely fell apart in the second half. I knew World Cup winner would score on us because you’re never supposed to sell to your direct rivals.

As a Knicks and Mets fan I’m used to this so not too bummed. I’d still rather lose 1,000 times and build up a squad, bring up youth, play entertaining footy than have a billionaire owner buy us trophies.

ATV gonna be legendary after this

As a Knicks and Mets fan I’m used to this so not too bummed. I’d still rather lose 1,000 times and build up a squad, bring up youth, play entertaining footy than have a billionaire owner buy us trophies.

ATV gonna be legendary after this
so if your billionaire owner actually started opening up the bank for y'all, and it led to winning you wouldn't **** with it?

Chelsea needs to send Higuain back on the first thing smoking, bring in a striker, convince CHO to stay, implement some of those returning loan players, keep Sarri, keep Kante, find another defender & another winger aside from Pulisic. All while trying to survive a transfer ban, there's a lot of work to do over there.

I’d still rather lose 1,000 times and build up a squad, bring up youth, play entertaining footy than have a billionaire owner buy us trophies.

8F37A902-44B5-48A3-B427-654FB12F0189.jpeg

Oh, jape jape , its confirmed. Arsenal 3rd tier team officially.

With a £40M budget for summer signings, we'll be 4th tier ( >D ) in no time.

I usually don't post here, just lurk around. But I felt compelled to say something.

This loss hurts more than the 06 final personally. There's plenty of blame to go around for everyone, but it's just amazing that they played like the roles were reversed today. This game meant so much more to our side, but seems like Wenger's mindset still lingers around this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom