⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bruh
Y’all just gotta make sure y’all keep laca and obama
I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd love it if they lasted another year, but Kroenke is the type of ******* to sell Auba and pocket the fee.

Savage.... 3 years in a row :sick:

upload_2019-5-29_19-11-0.jpeg

This week has the potential to be the worst week in the history of Arsenal....3 more days.

If Spurs win..... The Emirates will go down in flames

Props to Sarri for having the balls to play Kante in a more advanced role, my man has been great at driving the ball forward. Jorginho has been balling as well. Hopefully that shuts the pundits up for awhile

wooooooowwwwww, say it aint so :rofl: :rofl: :wow: :wow:

I don’t think Robbie, DT, or Troopz were at the game hoping/wishing Arsenal lost. I don’t believe that for second. Sure they get more views when they lose but they wanted to win, especially today. Plus who are these two dudes? If it ain’t Robbie, DT, Troopz, or Claude no one cares :lol:

Damn blud, Troopz is just flat out defeated.

DT will definitely be the one to set the Emirates on fire.

What did that fan say that got him so pissed btw?

Damn blud, Troopz is just flat out defeated.

DT will definitely be the one to set the Emirates on fire.

What did that fan say that got him so pissed btw?
He kept interrupting and said something to DT when he was going after kroenke so I assume he was a kroenke supporter???
Then when DT addressed him he said he was doing it for views or something and that got him even more heated. :lol:

Edit: He also had the audacity to say "how many games have you been to?" to DT :lol:. AFTV is DT's receipts so he could actually say all of them.

Hazard leaving us with silverware, our most talented player since Drogba.

Arsenal got enough money to stock up on good Ligue 2 prospects.

Lmao I always thought when Wenger was getting the brunt of the blame that Kroenke kept him around because he was a great fall guy. If there isn’t more invested into the club Arsenal will become irrelevant.

It’s really crazy to think Chelsea had CL footy locked up already and Arsenal had everything to play for and didn’t show up. At the same time, getting into the CL understandably didn’t mean much to the players because they’d just get knocked out by Barca in the Ro16.

:frown:

Arsenal can’t have nice things

Champions League Trophy
Europa League Trophy
Premier League Trophy
EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom