⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only domestic race we’re in is for a fourth place trophy
i hope you are right but i dont know bruh...this is a weird season.
and yall are still talented AF. there's just a motivation problem there.

if yall smell blood nearing the end of the season. i can see yall putting a run together

THANK GOD I HAVE GALAVISION!!!

Going to watch this young Ajax team take on the bayern. Not sure I could stand watching dotard ball...

Edit - Ajax already breathing down the neck of Bayern...

lukaku dotard ball is buns man jeez

He's a product of the manager... He's fine playing under other managers. Even under Roberto Martinez...

Edit - Lewa draws first blood... 1-nil almost 14 mins in. :smh: Dutch john stones left Lewa all alone... How do you just watch him run into the box & not slide over to cover him... Lewa was untouched waltzing into the box... :lol: Barca will miss on Frenkie but pay an astronomical feel for this dude to bring his mistakes to Camp Nou.

Last edited:
Ajax looks very off today... They should have 3 maybe 4 goals... Been very very clumsy in the final third... Was hoping for a domination of bayern today.

Watching United play is like watching paint dry.

Every once in a while you get a random streak but for the most part its stale af.

Lukaku sucks

City doing their best to get that Cashico matchup next round :smh:

Ya'll need to leave Romelu alone... He's only as good as the team around him. A striker needs service to eat... Dotard got the whole team playing defense & ain't thinking about sending the ball or getting anyone forward. It's a foreign concept to that POS. Romelu basically has to do for self...

Ya'll need to leave Romelu alone... He's only as good as the team around him. A striker needs service to eat... Dotard got the whole team playing defense & ain't thinking about sending the ball or getting anyone forward. It's a foreign concept to that POS. Romelu basically has to do for self...

True, there isn't much he can do with his lack of service. Isn't United's group already decided? So no matter what happens, even if they lose by 10 goals, United is through, so why won't Jose let them go out and play freely?

There's literally nothing to lose by letting them go out there and run free and overload the attack. Dude really broke these players..

Pogba can't even make wide open sitters :smh:

nah fam lukaku miscontrols perfect balls to him from 5 yards
he has the touch of a donkey

I was rooting for stormzy from the get go...maybe mou ****** his confidence up i don't know.
but hes trash right now

Sane...just shoot dawg. Also noticed Pep wearing a Puma jacket smh worst nightmare confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom