⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how we all thought puma was about to trash Man city with their kits but they came in making some real good ones lol

If anything this deal solidifies some type of connection between the two clubs that will come in handy when we come knocking for Tielemans

Rashford better pick it up this season... Honestly didnt expect woodward to come in buying our needs this summer. Straight to defense which last season was straight food.

Funny how we all thought puma was about to trash Man city with their kits but they came in making some real good ones lol
puma's definitely stepped their **** up this year, I liked almost every piece I seen from the man city collection

What they did with Arsenal just wasn't good enough and soured people on the brand

heggsy heggsy

Don’t know if you’re a fan of cricket

Dad and I are watching Cricket World Cup championship game

Final over :wow:

Griez with #17 confirms coutinho will be staying and Neymar will be left in Paris to destroy their club from within.
Good. That’s what they get.

Real Madrid would be better off saving the pogba money for mbappe after they will eventually end up not winning in Europe again

Last edited:
Griez with #17 confirms coutinho will be staying and Neymar will be left in Paris to destroy their club from within.
Good. That’s what they get.

Real Madrid would be better off saving the pogba money for mbappe after they will eventually end up not winning in Europe again

The financials surrounding any potential Neymar move make him almost unmovable. He put himself in this position. It could be worse though, he's at least guaranteed the French league and he gets to play with Mbappe.

id take that bet
loving the salt though :lol:
if neymar comes, the tears will flow

i'd also bet on city washing england again

D_dlTcMXsA0QFm9.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom