⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a 17yr old English arsenal academy player in the starting XI. Saka #87

Le youth:pimp:

Bruh that entire possession from defense to attack from the Arsenal youngsters just now was class.

These young boys are looking extremely promising. That would have been one of the nicest goals this season had it not been offside

Saka, Maitland Niles, Nketiah, and Medley :pimp:

There’s a 17yr old English arsenal academy player in the starting XI. Saka #87

Le youth:pimp:
He's extremely confident out there. I like how Emery is giving these young guys chances to actually break into the first team.
I appreciate emery holding them accountable for their performances as much as showing faith in them. Wenger always believed in giving youth a chance but as yall know, he can be loyal to a fault and would keep picking a kid even though he's strung together multiple bad performances and needs to be dropped to recollect and know what they need to improve on. Emery's approach will be beneficial in the long run for the club and the mentality for youth players trying to break into the starting 11

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 4.56.19 PM (2).png

eK5fDdCH_400x400.jpg

i

If you want to talk mexican footy my dad firmly believes America bribed their way in. they have the most money so they can pay off to be in the finals.

My dad also believes that Cuauhtémoc Blanco, national footy hero to us Mexicans, will probably get assassinated. 3 of his personal cabinet members, per say, have already gotten got. Blanco is a governor of a state down there and his party is pushing for some agendas that some parties aren’t too hungry for.

Power, money, status, corruption. *Kanye shrug

Caleb Porter Watch! Caleb apparently spurning LAG to sign on as Columbus Crew head coach!

Better than trash Galaxy I guess.

While on the Mexican hype.... Hirving Lozano, the Mexican that scored for PSV against Inter, has been blown up and praised by Spurs fans over Social media :rofl:

de jong making it clear theres no agreement and distancing himself from city and psg :nerd::nerd::nerd:

isco getting whistled again
real madrid ultras are so cutthroat

He's extremely confident out there. I like how Emery is giving these young guys chances to actually break into the first team.

Gilmour is also 19, he's the 6th player. I was trying to find stats on other players but didn't come across them. I'm gonna need Emery to play AMN in the midfield tho.

If you want to talk mexican footy my dad firmly believes America bribed their way in. they have the most money so they can pay off to be in the finals.

:lol: Sounds like my father in law, also when mexico loses in the WC its because the players where bought to take a dive.

:lol: He didn't distance himself from City or P$G, he just said no agreements or contact was made with any club as previously reported & that he hasn't made any decisions about where he's going next. Frenkie also said he's definitely not leaving in January. He ain't ending up at Camp Nou. They can't afford him. They made too many bad decisions saddling themselves with marginal players for too high a salary. They still need to off load at least 5-6 players. Frenkie's pops comments I posted the other day was the most telling.

Denis S rumors are increasing. This time it's Arsenal.

Update regarding Umtiti's knee...

Last edited:
Welbeck is gone for the year with injury right?

I think Nketiah should be on the squad from this point & given playing time... He plays center forward or winger?

there are rumors coming out that said an agreement is made with psg and frenkie comes out and tells everyone there’s been absolutely no agreement and he hasn’t made a decision..how is that not distancing himself?

Also Believe it or not but there are multiple suitors for gomes.
We sell him, paco deal has to be finalized, denis Suarez, cillesen, and rafinha. That’s more than enough to meet Ajax’s demands. Add that to bortemeu’s brazilian blood money
Also, the naming rights deal for camp nou
We got bread

Stop pissing in my Cheerios bruv. I still got hope :lol:

also, dembele doing the lords work

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi what do you think about richarlison?
i want him as barca's future #9

Last edited:
Sign him up woody..
Honestly would love y’all to take Isco from Madrid...it’s been a roller coaster for him thus far and he’s been disrespected as a scapegoat for a while

He’s never been a good fit at Madrid

Honestly would love y’all to take Isco from Madrid...it’s been a roller coaster for him thus far and he’s been disrespected as a scapegoat for a while

He’s never been a good fit at Madrid

So... United would be any better? :lol:

Everyone at United has been Isco since Jose came in

^ Isco playing for the dotard would be such a waste & even more drama than what he's experiencing at Madrid. It's like giving a 90 yr old grandma a ferrari to drive. Dude would be sitting in the dog house next to Pogba, Bailley, & Fred...

Catalan radio is reporting Barca has prohibited Dembele from turning off his phone at night or placing it in silent mode. Instead of the personal assistant & the driver they club had for him, they will continue to send the club security to ride him over to training & games until a better routine is established. :lol:

They went on to say when security went to get him the other day, they had to step over a bunch of dudes sleeping on the floor (& everywhere else) & trash everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom