⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, a lot of people leaving out the importance of Rodri to the great CB partnership of city...he’s overlooked.
He’s improved a lot. Early on I was worried cause he doesn’t have the best acceleration and could get caught chasing easy if a ball was played behind him. But his positioning and tackling has improved a lot to minimize those situations. Only thing I wanna see him add now is more adventurous passes from time to time

bruh stop being a salty fool ...the 2nd half was dominant by city. that wasn't luck.

why the quotations?

y'all see this right?
these guys trying to discredit pep as much as they can when they were yelling "kLoPp Is ThE BeSt" all year long :lol:

y'all can't sit there straight faced and say tactics had nothing to do with this. stop being a damn hater and watching with your emotions.

The only one who is constantly comparing Pep to Klopp is you. Why would I be salty? Liverpool and City aren’t rivals this year. They are simply on another level.

Look if Pep wins the UCL with City playing in this false 9 set-up, I’ll reconsider my position.

Yea I don’t agree with strikers dying out in today’s game. We are at our best this year with no striker but that’s this year. For the future we still gotta go for Haaland

I get wanting Haaland but Kane is the much better fit for how y’all play. I’d be bricking it if y’all end up with him. Still can’t see Citeh paying these fees based off previous dealings in the transfer market.

I think a Haaland or Kane decision might over Pep's head, with Haaland you get a much younger, healthy player, that I presume you can still mold who has a chance of being the best player in the world in a couple of years.

With Kane you get a lot of quality but it's short term move due to age & health.

I don’t think anyone would take Kane over haaland if they are around similar fees

You would have to go with the younger player. Kane is the better fit for how pep plays though.

Whenever it turns into a bidding war Citeh always bow out. Alexis, Maguire, Fred come to mind. I could easily see them just getting Daka or Adeyemi and calling it a day

yea it really just comes down to the age to me and that Haaland is this good and there’s still more dimensions to his game that he can add. You right about city avoiding bidding wars but if there was ever an exception it’s gotta be this dude Haaland the one

I think the team will be back in the Bernabeu next season but the stadium renovation won't be done until summer '22.

Also seen talks of crowds being back in la liga in the coming weeks.

Damn mendy out vs osasuna and it’s still in the air if he can make the Chelsea match.

can zizzou share part of the blame for not rotating much?

Been worried about Villarreal this whole time
Let’s see 🙏🙏 hope we have a good ebening
35F74839-FB09-4152-AECD-6CB9916F3D91.jpeg
96B98D28-8E10-4269-9B72-9EE87D47B9B7.jpeg

My work bought every single person in the org a 6-month premium Spotify membership today. I see the CEO is also an Arsenal fan :nerd: Let's get this W and let's get Kroenke out 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom