⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United were beating lesser sides early on in part bcs the season started. Once the rhythm of the campaign hit, it became a struggle because teams were ready to play. Your side has been pretty awful to look at play all campaign. Its just a god awful product on the pitch despite having very good talent. The dotard should never get a big club to manage again...

id play pogba further forward as a 10 (CAM) with martial and alexis on the wings and lukaku up front
that would still leave 2 midfielders for mourinho to sit in front of the defense.
pogba is the most talented player on this squad by a distance. push him forward

but it's a little late for all this
mou already programmed this squad to counter attack

oh and the young boy correa was giving valencia work yesterday

If we keep it 100, United have been stop and go since the Liverpool game. That was the first time in the season bag Mou completely neutered the team. We showed up to Anfield on some beta steez. We were completely toothless that game and it’s been a struggle ever since to put together good performances consistently.

If we keep it 100, United have been stop and go since the Liverpool game. That was the first time in the season bag Mou completely neutered the team. We showed up to Anfield on some beta steez. We were completely toothless that game and it’s been a struggle ever since to put together good performances consistently.
"Blames Liverpool for breaking Uniteds team"

Weren't y'all doing well at the beginning of the season because of a relatively easy schedule?

If I remember correctly, United didn't really play any too 6 teams until like 2 months into the season

Yo, United uploaded an entire channel worth of content 2 hours ago.

How long have they been working on this channel?

THATS NOT HOW YOU SOCIAL MEDIA

:lol: :rofl:

The point is with the way we’re playing currently we would struggle to score a goal against the same lesser teams we were beating 4-0 so it’s not about playing better teams.

You don’t go to Anfield with our MF and CBs and try to play expansive football. That’s asking for a hiding. I’ll admit I’d be annoyed if we played that way at home against them though.

Didn’t read the article but that excerpt reads like someone who doesn’t understand the game. Because he isn’t running around leaving “vapor trails” doesn’t mean he didn’t perform his duties well. He was tasked with closing down and stifling Banega which I think he did a good job of. Thought it was a mature performance from a 21 year old. He was our second best player. Very good at keeping the ball under pressure and played a nice pass in the second half to the left wing. Everyone has a job to do in the team and I think he did his well.

so how long does pep stay at city...?
I think there’s a very high chance he extends two more years this summer. Was a lot of talk about it going around too. The core of this team he’s built is so young I can see/hope he’ll want to stay to take those guys through their prime years as their manager here.

I think he stays between 3-5 years max... Even though he said otherwise before they lost it, I think he's pissed he missed out on the chance for a quad.

This is the kind of tech Madrid needs to aid the players that have dead legs. I know they have a lot of commercial responsibilities but hind sight being what it is, Perez should’ve limited their publicity engagements after their last CL. He should proly limit them after this campaign too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom