⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny still can't get a start.
I don't get it, had his best game over the weekend and the goals only started flowing after him and Pogz came on.

From that and his good form for Holland over the break I'm not sure what else he needs to do :lol:

And while I love seeing Bruno getting the armbad, I hope Pog's ego doesn't get in the way.

And while I love seeing Bruno getting the armbad, I hope Pog's ego doesn't get in the way.
Not sure why it would, hasn't really worn it since Ibra was around and doesn't get it for France either. Hasn't stopped him from being one of their leaders

Would’ve liked to see Kova over Kante & Ziyech over Mount, but I’m not too mad at the team selection

jeez so gnabry was in training today like normal and shaking hands with teammates etc. Tested positive after training. that match might be cancelled tomorrow :smh:

Happy with that XI all things considered.

I don't get it, had his best game over the weekend and the goals only started flowing after him and Pogz came on.

From that and his good form for Holland over the break I'm not sure what else he needs to do :lol:

Donny’s best position is where Bruno plays. Ole could’ve put him in place of Fred or McTominay but in a match like this where we’ll concede most of the possession we’ll need the work rate those two provide in midfield. Back 3 in for a long night, hope they’re up for it.

Mount is a lot more talented but he's clearly Lampard's Lucas Vazquez

Him and Sir Waistcoat treat him like a son for club and country

Was hilarious over the break seeing Grealish drop a MOTM performance on his England debut only for waistcoat to wax lyrical about Mount when asked about Grealish :lol:. He dropped Grealish for him the next match too which they lost and went scoreless :rofl:

F It......I’m paying for CBS. idc idc idc

Like I said this is the greatest tournament in the world

F It......I’m paying for CBS. idc idc idc

Like I said this is the greatest tournament in the world

naw man I've used CBS streaming before that **** is complete garbage. if it worked well I'd consider paying for it like I did for ESPN+. ESPN has been great and I had a gift card so I only paid $15 out of pocket for a full year. I would pay full price for ESPN+, but the CBS all access? No thanks, that **** is trash

naw man I've used CBS streaming before that **** is complete garbage. if it worked well I'd consider paying for it like I did for ESPN+. ESPN has been great and I had a gift card so I only paid $15 out of pocket for a full year. I would pay full price for ESPN+, but the CBS all access? No thanks, that **** is trash

just wait til you got to get the super league app too

just wait til you got to get the super league app too

nvm re read what you said :lol: if that happens I'm done watching the sport man. it'lll turn into everything I hate about american sports now and the reason footy has become my #1 sport to watch

Coupé It Coupé It look at this. they didn't even have the juve match up in the app! :rofl: greedy american corporations man. this ****'s pathetic

nvm re read what you said :lol: if that happens I'm done watching the sport man. it'lll turn into everything I hate about american sports now and the reason footy has become my #1 sport to watch

Coupé It Coupé It look at this. they didn't even have the juve match up in the app! :rofl: greedy american corporations man. this ****'s pathetic

How? I’m watching it right now on CBS Access. Catching the last 15 min

I used it all summer and just re signed up today. Haven’t had any issues 🤷🏻‍♂️ for $6 it’s worth it to me. Will I cancel when there’s no CL? Yes :lol:
Easier than finding a reliable stream now a days. All my go to’s are done

Ohhh I see. They’ll have to figure it out hopefully

Some people still don't have the match in their app depending on the device

I used it all summer and just re signed up today. Haven’t had any issues 🤷🏻‍♂️ for $6 it’s worth it to me. Will I cancel when there’s no CL? Yes :lol:
Easier than finding a reliable stream now a days. All my go to’s are done

This is what constantly happened to me. I'd click the match and nothing would start. Seeing the same complaints all over twitter. Glad it worked out for you, but yeah absolutely no way I'd pay for it again when it never worked for me. They just stole my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom