⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people still don't have the match in their app depending on the device

This is what constantly happened to me. I'd click the match and nothing would start. Seeing the same complaints all over twitter. Glad it worked out for you, but yeah absolutely no way I'd pay for it again when it never worked for me. They just stole my money

They have to figure it I’d assume.

Im watching on my iPad at work. Apple >

yeah I had problems with playback when I tried the cbs free trial, main problems were clicking on something to watch and it going back to the home screen, the show restarting from the beginning after being paused and not being able to cast.

They’re good streams, but the streams are delayed sometimes. I hate getting notifications of a goal before watching the goal.

no matter how good a stream is, it's always going to be the main issue. It'll be slightly behind real time/cable. I just turn off my notifications or put my phone on silent during a match to avoid goal notifications before they happen

Xfinity with the Spanish channels got me the Barca game or ManU game to choose from. Not bad but Chelsea’s would be preferred. Oh well

They’re good streams, but the streams are delayed sometimes. I hate getting notifications of a goal before watching the goal.
The worst :smh: :smh: :smh:

TNT app is trash for me. Was a struggle watching the playoffs. It would just freeze and go to like 3 min of commercials randomly all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom