⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Ole runs a 4-4-2 diamond midfield with Pogba or Donny. Keep Greenwood on the bench as a super sub along with Cavani. Martial has been a waste man and Ole should have no hesitation to pull him. I think we’re in for a strong run of form barring injuries.

I hope Ole runs a 4-4-2 diamond midfield with Pogba or Donny. Keep Greenwood on the bench as a super sub along with Cavani. Martial has been a waste man and Ole should have no hesitation to pull him. I think we’re in for a strong run of form barring injuries.

He's the one who got the pen for Bruno and his hold up play was good throughout though. Also got the OG tbf but that was tough luck :lol: :smh:

The finishing was poor but that was the case for the rest of the attack as well wish Rash missing some good chances before getting the winner at the end.

He's out for 2 more games in the league anyway so Cavani's likely gonna slot in up top depending on how training goes this week but I don't think he should be dropped when he's back.

I'd definitely like for Ole to find a way to play that midfield but yea he'd have to switch formations to a diamond which he's rarely used so far during his time. Having Matic or Fred be the holding mid with those 2 + Bruno could be real fun creativity wise.

What do y’all think about the games today

might be on psg but I feel like it could be a trap and Man U could pull out a point. Idk though. Man U guys in here, have they been that trash? Expecting an L?
Smh
Knew this game was a trap but I still put $ on psg. Should have trusted myself
Also did Sevilla +1 goals and made up a little but still :smh:

4 year extension for pique?!?! jape jape what are yall doin :rofl:

pique should be here as long as he wants imo
he's not anyone's cup of tea but barca haven't won anything without him there.
he's been winning trophies for this club since grade school. he's important to the club even though his best years are behind him.

Whoa. Pharrell Humanmade adidas jerseys. I hope they drop the bayern set. I'd ge the jersey and shorts. It's one of my favorite designs from back in the day and I'll never own the OG jerseys. All 4 look pretty cool though. Nice little twist on classic designs

1603235643701.png

1603235657268.png

1603235676708.png

1603235694337.png

Whoa. Pharrell Humanmade adidas jerseys. I hope they drop the bayern set. I'd ge the jersey and shorts. It's one of my favorite designs from back in the day and I'll never own the OG jerseys. All 4 look pretty cool though. Nice little twist on classic designs

1603235643701.png

1603235657268.png

1603235676708.png

1603235694337.png
cot damn those are dope
more collabs please. only makes sense

Damn gonna try my luck early tomorrow then, need that Class of 92 United one :lol::nerd:

41746607c1190b92e67096454465d439.jpg

🔥 🔥

Dope that they chose Y3 kit for Reals, one of my favorite 3rd kits in recent memory.

All of them are flames tbh

Damn gonna try my luck early tomorrow then, need that Class of 92 United one :lol::nerd:

41746607c1190b92e67096454465d439.jpg

🔥 🔥

Dope that they chose Y3 kit for Reals, one of my favorite 3rd kits in recent memory.

They're all fire honestly

I'm trying to find who's dropping them. From what I'm reading they can drop anytime this week on random sites. No idea who's selling them. I'm guessing the same sites that had the EA 4th kit jerseys a couple years ago. Idk if you remember those. Bodega surprise dropped yesterday and all 4 sold out right away :smh: I'll post links and tag y'all if I see them. Those blue united shorts are cold

I'm trying to find who's dropping them. From what I'm reading they can drop anytime this week on random sites. No idea who's selling them. I'm guessing the same sites that had the EA 4th kit jerseys a couple years ago. Idk if you remember those. Bodega surprise dropped yesterday and all 4 sold out right away :smh: I'll post links and tag y'all if I see them. Those blue united shorts are cold
Good looks :nthat:

Didn't really check for the EA ones, the United one was a little too loud for my tastes :lol:, need it this time around though

Gonna be on the lookout too if I see any links

They chose real nicely, those really are some of the best 3rd kits each of those clubs have had :pimp:

^That's gonna be the MSRP?

They chose real nicely, those really are some of the best 3rd kits each of those clubs have had :pimp:

^That's gonna be the MSRP?

Retail on Bodega was $100.

This is the shop that's selling them now

Retail on Bodega was $100.

This is the shop that's selling them now

Damn close to 2 bills with shipping to here coming from Malaysia, might have to try my luck tomorrow morning for that retail price :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom