⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 years from now nobody will remember the Shakhtar L, same can’t be said for Roma, Liverpool, and Bayern

Barca fans here getting bold like the battle for who’s the least *** in in October is something to feel energized about. Especially after losing the league, crashing out of the CL, and the laughable state of turmoil the club is in. Classlessly kept Messi prisoner and didn’t honor his contractual clause threatening to take him to court. Were too broke to get Memphis Depay, and didn’t have your coach on the sidelines for a recent match.
Nah, that Shakhtar L will be talked about in CL lore. RM is a straight up embarrassing team. Zizou the most overrated coach in the history of the game. This after ending his own career as a player just as classless.

You highlighting Barca losses doesn't do anything as I've chewed the team out myself. Stay in school kid, and you too can one day graduate med school.

Forgot to post this yesterday vtotheinay vtotheinay

IMG_4637.JPG

TOR = Goal in German

Cry baby Pep....and racist Pep.....sounds about right. Biggest sore loser even when he wins and gets decisions his way - little f***boy Pep

“Besides the way in which he spoke to my players and the referees. He spoke about our country [Portugal] and they weren't nice words so I had to respond, because he who doesn't feel that [comments] is not the son a good person."

Conceicao also told the club's website: "I have to learn from him, in the way he conditions the referees, how he talks to the rival players and the [rival] bench. I have to learn a lot in that respect."

Cry baby Pep....and racist Pep.....sounds about right. Biggest sore loser even when he wins and gets decisions his way - little f***boy Pep

“Besides the way in which he spoke to my players and the referees. He spoke about our country [Portugal] and they weren't nice words so I had to respond, because he who doesn't feel that [comments] is not the son a good person."

Conceicao also told the club's website: "I have to learn from him, in the way he conditions the referees, how he talks to the rival players and the [rival] bench. I have to learn a lot in that respect."

Pep is the ****ing worst. Hate that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom