⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Happy about the Timbo move,if he's not gonna get consistent pt with the team with Carrick and Matic ahead of him might as well loan him out to a PL club where he'll play each week. Big Sam's gonna have that boy ready to be a part of the squad in no time :pimp:

*Totally forgot Big Sam isn't there anymore and was replaced by De Boer :lol:,that probably explains why they were interested. Dude knows Timbo well from his time at Ajax when Timbo played there

Last edited:
And if you pay 120+ I'm sure pool fans will gladly hand him over..

The Paulinho rumors are weird to me.. dude was such a dud in EPL.. has he warranted a Barca move?
We paid 8.5 mil Euros for him. The 120 doesn't sound bad if we are immediately able to get all three transfer targets posted earlier.

Gonna try to avoid this thread and Twitter tomorrow since I'll be missing the Super Cup and really wanted to watch it with the suspense intact :lol:

Is Ron gonna be in the squad? Had read that he wasn't gonna be in the picture months ago but I saw that he got back to training last week and was wondering

In post-Neymar $ transfer news

Dudes are gonna mess around and end up being better off than they were before if they get Seri,Coutinho and Dembele :smh:

Hope they only get Paulinho and another Gomes/Turan type signing

Barca spending that money wisely. I think Barca has to overpay for Coutinho. Dembele for $100M.....idk about all that

:emoji_eyes: seri coutinho dembele would be ridiculous if it were to happen.

but i think paulinho would be a great sigining for us too... he would be a rotational player that would only be asked to clean things up
and in the 4-2-3-1
also hoping valverde uses mascherano as a CDM again only if we are playing the double pivot.
as a destroyer mascherano flourishes like with argentina...as long as thats all he is asked to do.
being a single pivot is too much for him.

Barca spending that money wisely. I think Barca has to overpay for Coutinho. Dembele for $100M.....idk about all that
I thought the Mendy price hike was crazy,BVB is asking for 80m more than they paid for him about a year ago :lol::sick:

Barca is gonna end up signing all these players and look terrible for the first few months. No way chemistry can be built within a few weeks. Even with "Barca dna."

The only newspapers saying the move is "inevitable" are from Spain. I'll believe it when I see it.

It wasn't just the newspapers in Spain tho, the Coutinho to Barça agreement broke by the same Brasilian journalist who reported the "Neymar to PSG" story in mid-July. This Brasilian dude just keeps breaking news :lol:

It's a wrap tho, Coutinho is gone. When Barça or RM come calling, it's impossible. They're vultures, but I'd be pissed as Liverpool fan.

Yeah Chelsea need more signings fast.

We struggle every time we get pressed, things just break down and our offense turns to trash. At least defensively we could maintain in the past but now its looking shaky. The board has Conte is a tough spot. Finishing in the top 4 might be an issue.

Yeah if I was a Pool fan I'd be pissed. Yes you're getting 120 of them thangs, but this just shows none of your players are safe. Whether it says something about the club is another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom