⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:

IMG_2224.jpg

After catching up on this thread it sounds like I need to find a replay of the United game. Glad to see Rashford open his account for the year, I wanted us to just run out Rash and Martial on the LW this year so I'm thrilled to see both flourishing.

Can't ask for any better form to start the year but we started with 9 points in 3 games last year too... this team is clearly superior to last year but I'm not going to get too hyped just yet. We've got some serious depth this year too which hopefully will carry us as the fixture list adds up in the winter.

Hot take of the day: Aguero is washed
Wish I could confidently say other wise but last year even though he got 30 goals I believe in all comps there where times he looked like he lost a step and messed up and squandered a bunch of chances. Even in these first games of the season he just seemed a little slower and slipping all over.

I hope he can find his consistent finishing again he is very close to being the all time goal scoring record for City and I really wanna see him break the record he should this season.

I hope Everton can get all three points today.

Not sure who I want to lose more. Arsenal or Liverpool.

Everton play so poorly :smh:

Inviting all the pressure and of course Chelsea makes them pay. Letting the Blues dominate the game early

Nice finish by Cesc

Coleman has that small club mind mentality. They have the personnel to take it to Chelsea.Why have them sit and absorb the pressure of Chelsea's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom