⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it makes no sense especially after getting rid of Gabriel earlier in the window,not sure what Wenger would be thinking selling dude after only a year
Unless there's someone at Inter that Ars wants to get their hands on.

What's the "official" formation given at the start of the match? This looks like a 3-4-2-1 that went all wrong.
I hate seeing Ox played out of position like this. If anything should be trying to get sold it's him. His talent is going to waste at a young age here

Prime Wenger would've probably tried to sign a promising ligue 1 MF talent like Seri to help the team balance out,the current version is complacent to no end

Don't know if anyone posted it, but I'm hearing Liverpool has agreed to sell Coutinho for around £150m

Don't know if anyone posted it, but I'm hearing Liverpool has agreed to sell Coutinho for around £150m

If it holds up that's a W for you guys tbh,150m could more than shore up the backline

Like ive been saying for weeks,the attack will be fine without him imo. Sure those outrageous long range screamers now and then might be missed but Salah adds some of the dynamism that'd be lost with Coutinho gone and Mane and Firmino have looked real dangerous so far this season.

All of a sudden Barca's window would be looking solid if it's legit...

I saw earlier this morning than we have agreed to engage with talks with Barcelona for him. If we sold him for that amount then thats good business. Now to sign VVD, Howdes, Draxler and possibly Ox

wenger playing 5 at the back
mobb-henny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom