Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point, why not :lol:

The alternative seems to be cancellation altogether

If WWE of all people doing their shows with no fans behind closed doors... even wrestlemania.. they should do futbol asap too

Wouldn’t that still put the players at risk?
I'd imagine they's only go forward once all the team staff and players + officials get tested and come back negative.

They're floating that suggestion 'if safe to do so'

I was talking to some friends about it, and playing with no fans if everyone is healthy seems like a good idea, but here's the thing. As long as the virus is still everywhere, all teams can be healthy one game, someone goes to grab a bite to eat the next day or goes in the airport and gets the virus then infects a whole bunch of people and starts this entire cycle over again. That's why I think all the pro sports are pretty much starting to accept there won't be anything more played this season and most likely the rest of the year :frown:

I'd imagine they's only go forward once all the team staff and players + officials get tested and come back negative.

They're floating that suggestion 'if safe to do so'
It’s def not safe
Players will catch it once they leave the stadium
they need to chill tbh

Edit : I see everyone has the same idea

At this point, why not :lol:

The alternative seems to be cancellation altogether

EPL wants Liverpool to win the title publicly soooooo bad, they want the TV revenue.

This season is done, Just award Liverpool champs. Things haven’t even gotten bad yet....

We’re only in the beginning stages, and England has came in dead last in preparation for this.

SmartSelect_20200318-183935_Chrome.jpg

Madrid Wolverines

If fifa 20 could give us Volta then surely EA is capable of doing prison footy for 21. Make it the journey style with a story :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom