• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford and Bruno = Welbeck and Tom Cleverley v2

6AD4C4F9-1182-4752-BF4B-64C547B0056B.jpeg

y’all really thought y’all got something with Bruno huh lmfaoooo

The Athletic is saying that United refuses to deal with Levy. He would have to hand in a transfer request which I don’t see him doing. The Old Lady and Madrid make sense but don’t know if they’re willing to pay what Levy will ask for.

Is this sold at most Jamaican spots? I might order Caribbean food all next week. Also What are the best Jamaican dishes?

It was nice of Robbie to show us his humble Kitchen even tho we all know Robbie’s real kitchen is filled with marble and gold.
I'm far from an expert in Jamaican food, just a Latin dude who loves it but honestly, if you are ok with all kinds of meats, beef, goat, etc. Try it all. Personal go-to's are oxtail, curry chicken/shrimp, Jerk chicken/pork, roti. Always gotta get a Patty and sorrel before you get into the entree

Last edited:
Nobody likes dealing with Levy :lol:

As far as Jamaican food, Imo you can't beat rice & beans, with jerk chicken & the satueed cabbage. They throw in the sweet plantain in there too but I ain't with that ****.

I'm far from an expert in Jamaican food, just a Latin dude who loves it but honestly, if you are ok with all kinds of meats, beef, goat, etc. Try it all. Personal go-to's are oxtail, curry chicken/shrimp, Jerk chicken/pork, roti. Always gotta get a Patty and sorrel before you get into the entree

I’ve been doing patties forever, and I got no problem eating goat or whatever. 👍🏼

People acting like it's a death sentence like HIV. At some point, most of us are going to get it.

well HIV isn't a death sentence, lot's of people live normal lives with it thru various treatments.

right now coronavirus could very well be a death sentence for people who have preexisting conditions along with no viable treatment and the possibility of not getting care at all due to a overwhelmed healthcare systems.

Is this sold at most Jamaican spots? I might order Caribbean food all next week. Also What are the best Jamaican dishes?

It was nice of Robbie to show us his humble Kitchen even tho we all know Robbie’s real kitchen is filled with marble and gold.

This is one of those types of dishes similar to ratatouille where some would consider it as "poor people's" food, however, every Jamaican has had this one time or another in there life. Some restaurants sell it but usually sell it as a breakfast item with cabbage as opposed to rice.

As for best Jamaican dishes, I would say Ackee and Saltfish, oxtail with rice and peas. Brown stew fish, curry chicken or goat(the list goes on), but for most starters ill say go with jerk chicken. Unless you want to be adventurous, then go with any of the aforementioned. And don't go in there asking about "Rice and Beans" or "Beans and Rice". It's RICE AND PEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom