⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those types of dishes similar to ratatouille where some would consider it as "poor people's" food, however, every Jamaican has had this one time or another in there life. Some restaurants sell it but usually sell it as a breakfast item with cabbage as opposed to rice.

As for best Jamaican dishes, I would say Ackee and Saltfish, oxtail with rice and peas. Brown stew fish, curry chicken or goat(the list goes on), but for most starters ill say go with jerk chicken. Unless you want to be adventurous, then go with any of the aforementioned. And don't go in there asking about "Rice and Beans" or "Beans and Rice". It's RICE AND PEAS

I ain’t going in anywhere, weren’t not allowed to. Delivery only. :lol:

Thanks tho.

Look at the number of people dying in Italy, for a lot of people this is a death sentence
The globalist media is doing a good job at skewing the facts and making people panic

Italy has an aging population. The majority of the people dying are the elderly.

I love how the media is keeping quiet about how COVID 19 got into Italy. The dirty secret is that the luxury goods companies GUCCI, PRADA, etc use seasonal Chinese workers in Italy so they can stamp their goods "Made in Italy". These workers were getting sick and showing up at hospitals and here we are today

I think it’s been confirmed it was introduced to Italy through tourists from China who didn’t know they had it.

Aw damn...I should have never liked the post that said “most of us are all going to catch it eventually”....

now you coming in here with the Alex Jones “Globalist” ish

Nah. It’s here, who cares how, Let’s just be safe now. I’m not trying to see my grandparents dead.

AD29BD05-565C-4EB1-8C5F-4AE72F658904.jpeg

mods need to just lock this thread, it’s over guys

He's definitely a legend now

I don’t wanna derail this thread from its riveting takes on Covid-19 but as a Rican I too have always preferred tostones to sweet Maduros. That being said if you eating Jamaican food and not getting a patty, rice and peas, oxtail and a ting you not living right

I don’t wanna derail this thread from its riveting takes on Covid-19 but as a Rican I too have always preferred tostones to sweet Maduros. That being said if you eating Jamaican food and not getting a patty, rice and peas, oxtail and a ting you not living right

I like them both, I’m a savory guy more than sweet guy. I agree. But I still love me sweet plantains. Can’t ignore them.

Flat out dismissing them is what surprised all of us lol

Agreed

man the premier leagues YouTube had been clutch with all these classic premier league game highlights. I gotta work m-f but it’s been clutch for being at home all weekend

Regular fried plantain (bannann peze) will hold you down, it's crispy, savory, got some crunch

That fried mushy overly sweet mess just has a good PR firm

Aw damn...I should have never liked the post that said “most of us are all going to catch it eventually”....

now you coming in here with the Alex Jones “Globalist” ish

Nah. It’s here, who cares how, Let’s just be safe now. I’m not trying to see my grandparents dead.
That's what happens when you encourage idiots.

The thought process of well it can’t kill the group I’m in so who cares is a really dangerous one that extends way beyond corona
It’s not even true anyway. Sure, you’re less likely to die, but there have been some deaths and many hospitalizations of people under 40 (to the point that they would be dead if they didn’t get treatment)

I really wish the virus didn’t spread so easily, otherwise I wouldn’t give a damn about these idiots dying off and reducing the population of uneducated and ignorant people in this country. All those spring breakers, all the people playing pick up games in the park, all the people having picnics...none of them deserve to be allowed in the hospital once things get bad for them from the virus or any other disease they’ll eventually face.

:rofl:

Don't compare me to those spring breakers.

Y'all getting emotional. Human arrogance is clouding y'all judgment. Nature is always going to do what it does and weed out the unfit.

Anyway, this is the footy thread. Shout out to the GOAT for turning 40 :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah selfish af and still wrong.

America Is so arrogant and naive. This pandemic has really shine the light on how dumb our general public really is.

Merica.

this is all true.....but the crazy thing is the UK has been even worse than America.

And the UK had ample opportunity to get ready. They’re just shutting down pubs today.......plus these guys really think the EPL is coming back by May...

I’ve never seen the UK so damn stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom