⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all true.....but the crazy thing is the UK has been even worse than America.

And the UK had ample opportunity to get ready. They’re just shutting down pubs today.......plus these guys really think the EPL is coming back by May...

I’ve never seen the UK so damn stupid.

Stupidity all around. Cats are literally out about walking around Shoreditch and Soho like it's nothing. Not to the same capacity as it normally is, but still. Jeesh.

Last edited:
this is all true.....but the crazy thing is the UK has been even worse than America.

And the UK had ample opportunity to get ready. They’re just shutting down pubs today.......plus these guys really think the EPL is coming back by May...

I’ve never seen the UK so damn stupid.

I read an article on CNN that described why this happened. It referred to the English always thinking they’re better and more clever than the rest of the world without having done anything to prove it in the past few centuries. I was like damn, that applies to damn near everything in life when it comes to them :lol:

the US might have broken off from them, but they still kept all the worst aspects of English culture and decided to build on them

I read an article on CNN that described why this happened. It referred to the English always thinking they’re better and more clever than the rest of the world without having done anything to prove it in the past few centuries. I was like damn, that applies to damn near everything in life when it comes to them :lol:

it’s that Island “oh we’re safe” mentality....

it’s why the EPL was last to cancel games, it’s why they think they can come back May 1st playing games. It’s the ultimate delusion.

Farmership needs more scientists, less mowers.....

Be safe heggsy heggsy

Obviously follow Chelsea on IG and they bring back this wonderful game lol.

Score aside this is the one where Gibbs got sent off instead of Ox. Mixing up the light skinned dudes on a bright london day :lol:

Anybody been watching the 2018 World Cup replays on fs1 and fad? Currently showing the final and the last few days they showed some of the knockout rounds.
Wish ESPN would put some past international tournament games on demand.

Croatia suffered an earthquake near Zagreb. the ultras group bad blue boys (repping dynamo Zagreb) have helped newborn babies get out of a damaged hospital.

6819CD34-6175-4060-9AD0-20DB087117B6.jpeg

They were featured in a BBC international hooligan doc episode

Croatia suffered an earthquake near Zagreb. the ultras group bad blue boys (repping dynamo Zagreb) have helped newborn babies get out of a damaged hospital.

6819CD34-6175-4060-9AD0-20DB087117B6.jpeg

They were featured in a BBC international hooligan doc episode

Other Ultras’ work in this time of crisis include Atalanta and Dortmund

Can’t say I’m surprised. I called a potential Greizmann - Neymar swap before the season started.....looks like the rumor mill is starting (leaking)

Can’t say I’m surprised. I called a potential Greizmann - Neymar swap before the season started.....looks like the rumor mill is starting (leaking)

i wouldn't put too much stock in to sport
not that this wont happen but they are gasping for straws right now. they are def feeling the drought
literally every single day barca is rumored with a new player

the lastest one i've seen was your mans alex telles

i wouldn't put too much stock in to sport
not that this wont happen but they are gasping for straws right now. they are def feeling the drought
literally every single day barca is rumored with a new player

the lastest one i've seen was your mans alex telles

I just don’t see Greizmann staying at all.

Telles is bound to leave soon. It’s a matter of time so I’m not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom