⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks so awkward with the burgundy body and black/white on the arms. I feel like they could've done an all burgundy with gold badge/lettering/sponsor and some small white accents and it would've been cold

WTF is this :lol:

New Wolverhampton kit

DF0CAA56-9D67-4EFF-9AFD-CCC6A0FC8366.jpeg

Feel like it’ll look better on the pitch

Obviously follow Chelsea on IG and they bring back this wonderful game lol.

Score aside this is the one where Gibbs got sent off instead of Ox. Mixing up the light skinned dudes on a bright london day :lol:

Pretty sure this was wengers 1000th game in charge too. That was around my birthday and I was supposed to go to London and was gonna buy tickets but boy I’m glad it didn’t end up happening :lol:

This is prob my favorite thread on NT and I like to let a bunch of pages build up before I check but now I’m all caught up and it’s gonna be dead in here :frown: :frown:

in all seriousness i don't see how football concludes this season...

in all unseriousness people are reporting ronaldo to psg to replace neymar :lol:

in all seriousness i don't see how football concludes this season...

in all unseriousness people are reporting ronaldo to psg to replace neymar :lol:

Yea his season is finished we’re done. Even UEFA know it. The leagues will do everything they can to somehow play to get the revenue....but no one will take it seriously.

UEFA basically told the clubs “y’all can play, but we’re not paying attention, have your top 4 submitted by June 30th. We’re not waiting...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom