• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prem clubs out here like

tenor.gif

:lol:

During your hiatus where you avoiding this thread because Real Madrid lost to City, that time you were at gym bricking a bunch of shots ignoring all RM news....

I posted this already regarding City. LOL
Life got in the way

I also missed our Clasico win.

I been in here after Ajax, 5-1 to Barca, losing to regulation teams, and that soul crushing Messi walk off in the clasico a few years ago, losing 2-1 to Man City is nothing.

Life got in the way

I also missed our Clasico win.

I been in here after Ajax, 5-1 to Barca, losing to regulation teams, and that soul crushing Messi walk off in the clasico a few years ago, losing 2-1 to Man City is nothing.

ight, Ight..... but I’m still gonna imagine you were in the gym bricking shots tho :lol:

Also Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles i need another link to Gamorrah. I never got thru 3 and didn’t start 4. But now is the perfect time since I’m quarantined. :lol:

sorry if it’s a hassle bro. :lol:

wait. there's more after what netflix has of the two seasons? I thought it was coming along in production. I know of the movie but i was gonna ask about that again (eventually)

wait. there's more after what netflix has of the two seasons? I thought it was coming along in production. I know of the movie but i was gonna ask about that again (eventually)

there is a season 3 and 4 bro....but Harvey Weinstein owned the rights and they shut it down on Netflix after #metoo - But 3rd and 4th season aired in Italy.

Has more to do with Preme. But this isn’t a discussion for this thread. Forget it. It’s a DM convo.
supreme team where absolute bull dogs in the streets, I’m surprised there is no original gangster stories threads in general

Has more to do with Preme. But this isn’t a discussion for this thread. Forget it. It’s a DM convo.
my guy coupe cultured af

there's a great thread where a cat went and told the WHOLE story about everyone and connected all the dots and tied them in to the rap game as well
it was an amazing read. lemme find it for yall

my guy coupe cultured af

there's a great thread where a cat went and told the WHOLE story about everyone and connected all the dots and tied them in to the rap game as well
it was an amazing read. lemme find it for yall
On Twitter, I seen it before that **** is long as hell

Haitian Jack was a menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom