⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is really why he wants to leave...good luck to whatever club pays 80 mill to play him in the midfield. He's not good there at all :sick: I hope it's just silly season drama and his new agent trying to get him a raise. Honestly not mad at having to let him go if this is the reason

Seems the FA is desperately trying to come up with ways to finish the season if it's the last thing they do :lol:

Seems the FA is desperately trying to come up with ways to finish the season if it's the last thing they do :lol:

the fact that they aren't putting safety as their number one priority shows how naive and shortsighted they are
it's going to be all well and good till one of their good ole english boys gets really sick

At this point I feel like they’d rather push next season back to finish this one no matter what complications that would even bring. They showing commitment which I guess they have too but if other leagues start nulling and voiding officially it’ll be hard for the FA and the premier league to avoid it

the fact that they aren't putting safety as their number one priority shows how naive and shortsighted they are
it's going to be all well and good till one of their good ole english boys gets really sick
Yeah given their governments slow response,can't say Im surprised about the shortsightedness from the FA. It's beyond wishful thinking there's gonna be a normal end to the season.

Definitely feel like they'll be singing a different tune next week though when they're covid numbers start rivaling Spains and Italys given how badly they've handled things.

Prem clubs out here like

tenor.gif

:lol:

So Prem clubs want to remember this but forget that Liverpool has a 20+ point lead with only 9 games left...ok, gotcha.

At this point I feel like they’d rather push next season back to finish this one no matter what complications that would even bring. They showing commitment which I guess they have too but if other leagues start nulling and voiding officially it’ll be hard for the FA and the premier league to avoid it

If Maguire or Kane get corona, England will go on 24-hour lockdown and cancel the Prem until the 2022 World Cup. They will make these sacrifices to “bring it home” in 2022, but they’ll get probably get knocked out in the group stage anyway.

Cancel and scrap the season, give us the title since we so ahead and Just let the europa teams from last season be the same and the champions league teams be the same even City in it so Arsenal and Manchester United are in Europa like last season

I’m all for the bantz but it would be straight up BS if Liverpool got screwed out of their title :lol:

the other leagues I understand cause they are so close in points but it was all but guaranteed for pool

lets make an exception and just go ahead and crown Juve champs tho

Last edited:
upamecano will only cost 60m euros
every club is dumb to not try and get him

maguire cost 80 million pounds (86 million euros) by the way

5EBF4AC9-1480-427A-8F03-A465EC5013EC.jpeg

so much for “Mès que un club”. This entire situation is embarrassing. Board is asking Barca players to take a 70% pay cut, while Barca players are telling the board that they shouldn’t have to pay while the board is out there wasting money year after year.

Last edited:
I mean honestly the board should be putting up the money without requesting players take a cut. Now it would be great if they choose to help but there's no way Barca as an organization can't provide some relief without trying to take money out of the players pockets. You got money for astronomical transfer fees, you got some money to help those effected.

It's similar to Embiid putting money up to help people employed with the Sixers. The organization should be doing that but much respect to him for stepping up.

In a perfect world, both sides of millionaire vs. millionaire would just put money in to help but management loves forcing responsibility down the pyramid.

I mean honestly the board should be putting up the money without requesting players take a cut. Now it would be great if they choose to help but there's no way Barca as an organization can't provide some relief without trying to take money out of the players pockets. You got money for astronomical transfer fees, you got some money to help those effected.

It's similar to Embiid putting money up to help people employed with the Sixers. The organization should be doing that but much respect to him for stepping up.

In a perfect world, both sides of millionaire vs. millionaire would just put money in to help but management loves forcing responsibility down the pyramid.

I agree with you. I’m just saying that when I first started following Barca back in the day, I really believed in their motto and would’ve never thought that they’d come to the point of openly arguing over money, having public drama over managers, etc. like some third rate club would. There are a bunch of complete clowns on both the board and player side of this club.

I agree with you. I’m just saying that when I first started following Barca back in the day, I really believed in their motto and would’ve never thought that they’d come to the point of openly arguing over money, having public drama over managers, etc. like some third rate club would. There are a bunch of complete clowns on both the board and player side of this club.
i would argue it's mainly the board...this squad is actually one of the most low-key squads in a long time
its tough when your own president leaks stories to the press and hires an internet company to slander your own players
it's no surprise to me they wouldn't want to do bortemeu any favors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom