⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome, but what a ****** time to wake up from a coma in the middle of the corona virus pandemic :lol: Reminds me of the walking dead when rick wakes up from his coma during the zombie apocalypse. Glad he's better now though :emoji_raised_hands:

Couldn’t make this **** up :lol:

Especially after that tweet I posted like two weeks ago about how Boris was deciding to handle CV19 in the UK with the “take it on the chin” response :lol:

This guy is truly a baboon man, what a F’in idiot bro :lol:

Last edited:
4 episodes in on the English Game and I strongly recommend watching it. Especially if you're into old 19th century tales of drama, class divide, betrayal and footy where the Farmer's Association Cup is the main prize :pimp:

Last edited:
Hmmm 🤔
11EA6B1E-7A01-41A9-8C9A-481E75E82041.png

If that's true, good that Marcelo can find a good landing spot, from a Juve standpoint idgi, they just keep getting older & older.

CHO has fully recovered and back online

Dybala is coming back too.

Spurs' Amazon Doc still underway on schedule despite the virus

besides the spurs doc coming soon there's also the Brasil NT doc following of 2019, Dortmund doc following them in 2018. Man city doc following them in 2018. Leeds doc following them 18/19 season. Sergio Ramos' TV show. it has the game where he purposely loses get a yellow against Ajax then they lose it. on top of every FIFA WC official movie going back pretty far actually. I think '82 WC because I know I saw the '86 Mexico movie on there. also it has movies of" every single goal in [year] FIFA WC" to take in. This is all Amazon Prime by the way.

Netflix I know there's the sunderland doc, and the Maradona coaching in cartel land mexico doc that I still haven't seen :lol:

great skype interview with Neville. harseness of La Liga press. getting offers of managing championship and EPL teams before giving Valencia a shot. He was inexperienced as well as the staff at hand. trolling Ronnie with adjusting the pitch a certain way so he'd complain. and the language barrier which was frustrating to him. all this while knowing he's a total noob that's in over his head.

Marcelo will eat in serie a. The quality of the league has dropped overall.
In Europe it won’t end well but maybe Ronnie can get him serious again

you wanna know how bad this board is....?
raki makes TWICE as much as ter stegen

barca is rich... no doubt about it. the club makes a massive amount of money off field not to mention the dominance of spain.
barca's online presence is second to none in the world of footy and has reaped massive benefits but this is what happens when your president is completely incompetent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom