⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first real time I’m feeling this drought.

I’m sitting here watching tiger king like cot damnnit what am I doing?

It’s a wrap gg

D79BCD3C-2366-4B32-8009-D55E192B20C4.gif

Rodgers' team that season beautifully summed up. 'Rari in the front, buick in the back

That weird season Chicharito was at Real Madrid......

Mexicans were so happy, they were buying Chicharito RM kits like no tomorrow :lol:

I didn’t like “The English Game”......it’s too dramatically “Downton Abbey” for me. Or maybe it’s too damn English for me.... idk - Only watched 2 episodes tho.

But the football parts are cool tho, it’s crazy to see how they used to play football. I went On YouTube and started searching since it had me intrigued, found this. ...

1863 Football rules.....Crazy bro. But now I understand why Gaelic Football uses their hands.

Can’t say I would have done the same, clubs will rebound but some players need to make as much money as they can before they retire. I’d rather have donated the money to local hospitals and families.....

I guess it’s still applaudable tho. Gattuso type move.

I think the salary reductions are so they can continue paying for the club employees that will be out of an income for the foreseeable future. Good move by the Juve players, barca’s team should take it as a lesson.

Serie A :smokin

Every league should be like the Italians, a benchmark of great footy in the past and always classy in the present.

wouldn’t be surprised if all clubs did this.

I didn’t like “The English Game”......it’s too dramatically “Downton Abbey” for me. Or maybe it’s too damn English for me.... idk - Only watched 2 episodes tho.

But the football parts are cool tho, it’s crazy to see how they used to play football. I went On YouTube and started searching since it had me intrigued, found this. ...

1863 Football rules.....Crazy bro. But now I understand why Gaelic Football uses their hands.

You not lying bout the Downtown Abbey vibes the show gives off but it gets better IMO

I would love to see a side today run 5 in the front and 2 in the back like they did back then

MARCA putting out a lot of articles about Real’s interest in Haaland and Camavinga

Wonder if it’s coming from Flo and co. Seems like RM will make an attempt at acquiring them over the summer. Haaland being the much bigger need.

Your employees shouldn't have to pay your other employees, these clubs are some of the richest in sports.

i get that, but we’re talking about professional athletes with exhorbitant salaries, not your local Wawa asking their people to chip in.

clearly RM doesnt have this issue cause Flo is an exceptional business man, but if push came to shove i’m sure the players would have the decency to try and help those in the organization.

i get that, but we’re talking about professional athletes with exhorbitant salaries, not your local Wawa asking their people to chip in.

clearly RM doesnt have this issue cause Flo is an exceptional business man, but if push came to shove i’m sure the players would have the decency to try and help those in the organization.

RM want the player contract discount too man..... :lol:

What Juve just did is gonna put a lot pressure on other clubs players to do the same. Not a fan of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom